𝗜𝗻𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗧𝘂𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘀 & 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝘀 (𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗮 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲)

Bella and Mark had been talking a lot about their future since Bella had her little breakdown about their baby. They had eventually talked about it after Mark had found her in the NICU helping with the baby's there.

Both of them knew a baby was something they would want in the future.

Both her and Mark had agreed to go without protection. But not actively try for a baby.

Bella smiled as she lay in bed with Mark. She looked to him. "It's your special day isn't it? The computer thing."

"Baby. It's not just my thing. It's for the hospital."

Bella smiled. She saw how Mark seemed genuinely excited for this. She knew she loved seeing him being so passionate about the hospital.

"Well I think it's amazing. You're amazing. You know that?"

Mark smirked. "That amazing you'll give me a blow job?" He asked as he ran a hand over her thigh.

Bella rolled her eyes but smiled. She winked. "You'll have to wait for tonight. We're going to be late," she told him as she climbed out of bed.

Mark groaned. He looked to Bella. "You're a tease. You realise that?" He said.

"I know. It's why you love me."

"Shower sex?"

Bella rolled her eyes again and sighed. She looked to him. "Mark. We were having sex until 2:30am. It's 6:30 now. I've had barely any sleep. If you're good, you can have sex tonight."

"I'll hold you to that"

****

Bella smiled as Grace walked over to her. "How's Meredith?" She asked.

Grace nodded. "She's good. She's bored though. James is sitting with her. Cause he's the perfect post it husband," she told her.

Bella grinned and nodded. "Crazy to think that Mer is married. You're married and I'm about to get my ass married. And Alex is happy."

"The feral four are maturing," Grace said as she took a sip of her coffee. She looked to her. "Are things okay with Mark?"

Bella nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I'm happy. We're happy. We're also talking about a baby. I think... I don't know. I wanna have a family with him. But I'm worried that it's not going to happen. I wanna be with him. I know I do. But there's always a what if deep down," she told her.

Grace nodded. "I'm the same with Derek. I know we're going to be okay. I love him. You're allowed to have doubts. You and Mark have been through so much. But it will work. I promise," she said.

"Thanks. You and Derek need to have babies soon. Cause I need to be an auntie."

"You're already an auntie," Grace said as she looked to her.

Bella shrugged. "Okay. Well an auntie to children l will actually have a bond with."

****

Bella turned and smiled as Grace stood next to her. She smiled and turned back to the chief. They were all in front of the OR board. Mark was standing by her too.

The chief was explaining the new computer model they would schedule the surgeries. And most of the doctors were a little grumpy.

"And to make sure that this is the right decision, I have enlisted one of our own to do a trial run for the last month. Dr Sloan," Webber said, motioning for the doctor to join him.

Mark cleared his throat. Bella bit back a giggle as she saw the look on Derek's face. "I know what you're all thinking. It's a machine. It doesn't know me. It doesn't know what I like. But after using this new system for the past month, I gotta say people. I'm a convert," he said.