TESTS AND BOONS

3years have passed since Karna returned to Kailash parvat. Mahadev and Mata Parvati gave him all the gyan of divyastra. Now karna was much stronger than before due to his yogic shakti and food of mata annapurna. He was now 6 feet tall has has lithe but muscular physique.

In these years karna also meet asurguru shukracharya karn also got his knowledge of illusions and knowledge of sanjeevni matra which he can use after getting asur guru permission.

Today was test of karna whether he completed his training successfully or not. Kana have to give tough pariksha. Karna was now mater of all kala, weapons and Shastra.

For karna kala test all apsara and Devi's of swarg lok will came to judge and were strictly informed to judge and report even little mistakes example Devi urvashi came to judge nartya kala, even trideviyan came mata saraswati was to judge music and instruments.

For Shasta pariksha he will face questions dev guru brihaspati , suryadev and Lord Vishwakarma will also came to see his son and grandson's performance.

For weapons it was most difficult as masters of each field was going to judge karna best of the best in each weapon. Asur Guru Shukracharya for spear, Lord Hanuman for mace and unarmed combat, Lord Shiva for dhanush, Lord Kartikeya for sword And judge for axe was a mystery.

All preparation was going on full throttle in Kailash both to welcome the guests as well as start of tests.

Karna woke up and was doing his surya pooja. He is as ready to be tested and will give nothing but his best for each test.

Soon all the guests arrived, All tridevs with tri Deviyan, dev guru, asur guru, lord Hanuman, Deviyan from swarg, suryadev, lord vishvakarma etc. Suddenly a gust of wind blew and lord Parshuram was there every body under stood he was judge foe karna axe training after all who else is better judge than Mahadev's first disciple and ans of lord Vishnu.

All residents of Kailash parvat welcomed the guests and seved them food and water. Soon karna came, according to Mahadev karna will be facing kind of hurdles test. He will have to complete test one test before going to another. His fist test was Shastra dwandh with dev guru brihaspati. Then his test for kalas and then weapon. Everyone present can watch karn all the time but karna will only able to see judge of test. And karna was not told about any judges.

Karna : Pranipat.
(Hello)

Brihaspati : kalya ho Putra. Mai dev guru brihaspati tumhare Shastra ki pariksha lene aaya hoon. Aarambh karein.
(Stay blessed I am brihaspati guru of god's let's start with knowledge test)

Karna : Ji Avashya.
(Yes of course)

Brihaspati : pahla prasan tumne suta hote hue bhi Shastra aur sastra gyan prapt ki chesta kyu ki?
( Why despite being lower class you decide to get knowledge)

Karna (smiles) he knew it not just questions but even his ripus were also tested if he got angy he will fail, so he replied: Deivayanta kule janma madyantu tu porusham..... My valour is not dependent on my bith. It is sole mine. Rishi, river and parvat ka koi gotra nahi hota dev guru. Their wok is their identity so will be mine risivar.

Brihaspati ( smiles) : Sadho putra. Sadho
(So true son so true)

Everyone : sadho.

This event on for two hours. Dev guru blessed karna and left. Karna will get his results at end of tests. Then came tests for kalas. Karna went on and displayed all his nartya, sangeet, pakwan etc to all the Deviyan then he he left. Now was the last but not least weapons tests. Rules were set such as devastating astra sastra were not to be used other side all other skills, talents and experience to be used and. Karna as to stay undefeated/ standing or he should defeat the judges which is highly unlikely. Mata Parvati will heal. Him after each duel. Spear duel was first fight.