BIRTH OF PRINCE OF ANGA

Few days passed since Varnavrat incident have passed. Today was everything normal in Anga. Every thing was as usual in Sabha, suddenly a soldier came running to palace and informed Karna about Avantika fainting suddenly at academy but she was brought back to palace. Karna immediately postponed the Sabha and he with saint vishvamitra went to his chamber. Upon reaching there he saw Radha and Adhiratha were there worried. Radha was sitting next to bed holding Avantika's hand. Seeing Karna and vishvamitra she stood up. Saint Vishwamitra immediately went near his student and checked her pulse. His worries changed into happiness. He immediately gave her some medicines.

Saint Vishwamitra : Don't worry she is alright

Radha : Then why did she fainted suddenly.

Saint Vishwamitra : It's alright, it happens during these times.

Karna was worried but Radha and Adhiratha understood his implications. They became happy.

Karna : What do you mean by these times respected saint.

Saint Vishwamitra : She is pregnant, Karna. You are going to be a father soon.

Karna became happy hearing that. He summoned a soldier and told him to prepare a city wide celebration and feast. He said to donate gold coins to whoever present in the city. The soldier went away. The people of room too left to give privacy to couple. Karna came to bed and held Avantika's hand gently. Few minutes later Avantika opened her eyes. She wanted to sit on the bed but Karna stopped her.

Karna : Be rested priye.

Avantika : So everyone know.

Karna : Yes we know, why didn't you tell me before.

Avantika : I didn't want everyone to fuss over me and treat me as if I was de glass.

Karna : You should have told me atleast. We were so worried when you fainted. Radha maa was as especially scared.

Avantika : Yes I should have told everybody but you would have stopped me doing my duties.

Karna : Yes I would have and I am still not allowing you to do any laborious task.

Avantika : You cannot stop from my duties as queen.

Karna : Oh! I know I can't but Radha maa surely will. She wouldn't allow her pregnant daughter in law to move if possible you can forget about duties. Priye these months are very important for you to be happy and carefree. You can't take any burden it will be harmful for our child.

Avantika : I knew you all will react this way that's why I didn't tell you.

Karna : This is non negotiable, rest now news of your pregnancy will be send to Ujjain. I am sure mother Mithila and Grandma Pushpa will come here too in few days.

Karna didn't left the room but stayed with her only. He decided to spend most of his time with her. The news spread quickly and the subject of anga was happy. A city wide feast and distribution of gold coins were arranged. The people of Anga accepted them. Karna personally have distributed them after his dusk pooja though they were prosperous but the they took the gold coins as they knew it was Karna's way to express happiness and ask for their blessings. They happily blessed the couple. Many tourists and petitioner to happily accepted the coins. All the people happily took part inthe celebratory feast in the evening.

Soon the news reached Ujjain, Panchal and Hastinapur. As Karna expected his mother in law and grandmother in law came to Anga two days later. Congratulations message from all the allied kingdom and Hastinapur too arrived in Anga. Bheeshma especially wrote that he will personally come to Anga when his great grandchild will born. Karna postponed his plans to send Nyay rakshak to rest of Aryavart till time of birth of his child.