KARNA KILLING CHANDRASUR

Everyone was standing in barren land in Ujjain and were waiting for Chandrasur. Karna was standing on ground and in front of everyone. Karna has his back straight and had blank expression on his face. Behind him three Chariot were there. One of them had Vikramaditya, other had krishna and Rukmini on it and lastly on Rashmi Dushala, Subhadra and Avantika were standing. On both sides of these Chariots two horses were standing one side it was arjun and Nakul while other side Ashwatthama and Sahdev. Everyone except karna, krishna, Rukmini, Dushala and Subhadra had their weapons in their hand. Vikramaditya has bow, Avantika has a sword, Ashwatthama and Arjun too has their bows in their hand, Nakul has a sword and Sahdev had axe. They were waiting for Chandrasur and whatever asurs he brought with him.

Soon there seems to a typhoon arrive there, it settled down and Chandrasur was there with 5 Asur and the betrayer of Ujjain with him. The asurs looked ferocious, they too had their weapons with then. Two of them has swords, one had axe, two had spiked mace with them. Chandrasur also had bow in his hands which shocked everyone. The betrayer has sword in his hands. Both parties looked at eachother and Chandrasur laughed.

Chandrasur : Vikramaditya you have brought just these many people. Where are your army or are you surrendering?

Vikramaditya : Chandrasur, these many people are enough. After all it just one on one duel.

Chandrasur : You are right, but you brought four women here too and this Krishna is also here. Good, very good after defeating and killing your warrior my helper and me will kill you all and capture other women with Avantika. Hahahaha. They are very beautiful I am sure asurs wouldn't mind sharing them  hahahah

Dushala, Subhadra was pale. Everyone else were angry not more than Karna who now had complete attention on Chandrasur. Arjun and Krishna has seen this expression before it was a calm before tsunami. Everyone in their mind thought Chandrasur was already dead. Wasn't Jarasandh example enough to know Karna's protective behaviour towards Dushala.

Krishna : Stay in your limit, Chandrasur.

Chandrasur : What can you do Krishna, I got boon from Mahadev even tridevs can't kill me.

Nakul : We know your boon Chandrasur, but today you will die.

Chandrasur : Hahahah... You know only half of it, other half I kept secret. Listen you little prince. Other half of it is I can't be captured and killed by person who defeated Indra and got his Vaasvi shakti and his blessing. We all know how prideful Indra is, if he got defeated he will never give his blessings and vaasvi shakti to that person even if he was Indra's son and by defeating Indra I mean defeating him using Vajra only tridevs can doo that. I can only be killed by vaasvi shakti that too when I am completely weak. So I am immortal. Hahahaha....

Everyone got worried only krishna was smiling again. They were worried that their plan of either killing Chandrasur or capturing his is of no use now.

Karna (strangely calm): We have wasted enough time, lets fight now.

Chandrasur : So you are the one that accepted the challenge and wanted to die. Idiot even after hearing my boon you still wanted do die the so be it.

Karna took out his Vijaya bow and they both started fierce archery fight. The both rained arrows, divyastra and asurastra at each other. Karna was overwhelming Chandrasur. Chandrasur signalled his subordinates to attack the Ujjain's fighter. So all battle took place. Nakul fought asurs with sword, Sahdev took one with axe both Ashwatthama and Arjun fought with asurs with maces. One asur welding sword avoided Krishna and went to Rashmi. Avantika jumped down to fight him. Vikramaditya too fight the betrayer.

Battle were going on everywhere but Karna battle was most fierce, Chandrasur was powerful archer. The y both fight fiercely, Karna broke Chandrasur bow. They stated to fight mele fight. Both warrior gave their all without holding back. Karna's punch were so powerful that it leaved damp in Chandrasur's body. They fought fiercely. Karna punched Chandrasur until he wasn't able to get up on his own. He looked around to see other battle are finished to. Arjun and Ashwatthama killed their opponent rather easily, Nakul and Sahdev too killed their opponent but was injured. Vikramaditya was fighting his betrayer. It was Avantika which shocked him she looks like she killed her opponent long ago and went back to Rashmi to protect Dushala and Subhadra. They all were watching Karna's battle. They were shocked Karna didn't even needed his armour for this battle. He just have bruises on his arms. His torso seemed untouched even in fight fight. Karna signalled krishna who nodded and order others to step back.