KARNA'S FAME

Krishna and Karna returned Anga at night. Karna asked Krishna to stay but Krishna said he has done what he came for, he will stay next time. Karna also didn't force Krishna because as Anga is now he didn't have decent place to let Krishna stay. Krishna left and Karna went to army quater to sleep.

Next day Karna woke up did his pooja and came to his people. The people were very happy getting water again in the country. They saw karna and cheered his name. They couldn't believe Karna single-handedly did what Hastinapur was trying to do for several years. They didn't know of Karna's battle. They've accepted Karna as their King because he brought water back to them. He gave them hope to survive.

Karna saw happiness of his subject and was smiling. He can see that he can lay the foundation of equality in Anga. The people of Anga were already close as they all had together struggle to survive again the torments of Jarasandh. Yesterday they even sat together to eat food forgetting caste system. It was ironic to see that Caste system vanished when everyone was being oppressed regardless of being Brahman, kshatriya, Vaisya and shoodra. Karna was thinking about the reforms he will bring for his people but for that he has to start now and also elevate poverty. He can eradicate it with his pouch but the people of Anga would then become dependent on him and will return to their old ways, No he can't do that. It was a fact that struggle bring people together.

At the noon people of anga saw various carts and people came to Anga. The carts were covered. One soldier informed this to Karna. Karna went to gates. The leader of Carts came forward and informed him he was the representative of King of one kingdom karna saved. And the king has sent grains, vegetables, seeds and some wealth to thanks Karna and form alliance with Anga. Karna smiled and accepted the alliance. The representative informed him that Magadha king with all other 99 kings will also be sending gifts and skilled labour to help Anga and solidify their alliance. Then he left.

Karna smiled, he knew all the kings want to help him and Anga because of his strength but he didn't mind. As long it is dharma he has no problems. He gathered his subjects and distributed the items equally among them. He informed they they all will do the farming together irrespective of caste or post. People of anga was happy to see grains and wealth, they agreed. Soom four more such caravan came Karna again divided them among people. The people of  Anga were amazed by selfless nature of Karna. Soon the day ended.

AT HASTINAPUR IN THE SAME MORNING

A special rajsabha was arranged to discuss the sudden thundering sound and change in weather yesterday. Maharaj, Mahamahim, mahamantri, kripacharya, Dronacharya, Ashwatthama and all kuru princes were in the court. Maharani, choti maharani and Dushala were on balcony.

Maharaj : Tatshree, what do we know about sudden climate change yesterday.

Mahamahim Bheeshma : Nothing much, but we do know it's not just us but whole Aryavart's climate change yesterday.

Maharaj : What about the thundering sound?

Bheeshma : That I do know, it was the sound of forcefully plucking of empty divine bow's string, which bow that I don't know.

Dronacharya : Who has such bow? Why did he suddenly used it yesterday?

Arjun : Divine bow?

Dronacharya : Yes Arjun, Divine bow and existence of five such bows are known. Pinak bow of Mahadev, Sarang Dhanush of Bhagwan Visnu, Vijaya bow of Mahadev, Gandiv bow and Raudra dhanush. Pinak was destroyed, Sarang Bow is with Varun dev, Vijaya is with my Guru Bhagwan Parshuram, Gandiv is with Agni dev and Raudra is with Gangaputr Bheeshma.

Arjun : What are powers of these bows?

Dronacharya : Pinak dhanush was used by Mahadev to destroy Tripurasur son's and their kingdom. Mahadev himself launched his trident using bow later it is was given to King janaka and was destroyed by Lord Rama during mata sita swamvar. The Sarang Dhanush was used by Lord Rama himself to kill Ravana andvlater he gave it to Varundev. The Vijaya was given to my gurudev by Mahadev himself. It has blessings that that whomsoever held this bow cannot be defeated till the bow is in their hands. The arrows shot from this bow will have its devastating power multiplied by hundred times. Gandiv can increase speed and strength of arrows shot from it by hundred fold. Raudra which is held by Mahamahim Bheeshma was given to him by his mother Devi Ganga. It too can increase the strength of his arrow and divyastra ten fold. Pinak, Sarang and Vijaya are best among. Gandiv though strong but weaker tha above three then Raudra weakest among them.