RETURN TO SURYAPRAST

Rudra with Krishna came to Suryaprast in two days. During the journey Rudra was still asking various questions to Krishna about the incidents of Khandavprast and how it was right or wrong. Krishna was smiling and giving answers to him. Rudra was still not very convinced, Krishna laughed and said to him he was like Mahadev to innocent and care about every living being. Rudra then asked him why he said that isn't tridevs treat everyone equally then why only Mahadev will have such nature. Krishna smiled and and told him about tridevs and their responsibilities. He told him though everyone is equal to tridevs but for balance and dharm to Brahmadev and Lord Vishnu has to take strict measures and isn't very easily pleased by everyone but unlike them Mahadev the Bholenath was easily impressed be it human, dev, Yaksh, nag, Rakshas or Asur. He told Rudra that Bholenath can be impressed by simple Bel leaves if devotion of devotees is pure. Krishna has told them though all tridevs has killed a lot of asur to protect Dharm but asur respects Mahadev the most even Asurguru was adherent devotee of Mahadev. Rudra was intrigued he knew about tridevs from his parents and guru Vishwamitra but they never gone in details about them. Rudra was fascinated by it. He asked Krishna more about Mahadev, Krishna smiled and throughout the journey when Rudra was ake he told him about Mahadev. He knew that in this journey he has given another devotee to Mahadev.

They reached Suryaprast and seeing their prince was with dwakadheesh himself the border guard or anyone didn't stop them, the citizen waved towards them which Rudra happily repped with huge smile. Some of them even stopped to give sweets and snacks to him which he happily accepted and thanked them. People of Suryaprast knew about their polite and cute Prince. They were always happy to see him. After the welcome by subjects the chariot went towards the palace. Rudra and Krishna saw Karna with everyone was already present there. Rudra also saw a woman unknown to him too was there with a child in her arms. She was different from others. Finally the chariot stopped and both of them went upstairs, Avantika did their aarti. Rudra went ahead touched their feet and hugged everyone and finally stopped in front of woman.

Rudra : Who are you? I have never seen you before.

Avantika : Putra, this is you bua. Her name is hidimba and this child is Ghatotkach her son.

Rudra hearing that touched her feet too. Hidimba smiled and blessed him. Hidimba was surprised by sudden visit of Karna and Avantika. She was even more surprised when they both invited her and her rakshas clan to live in Suryaprast. Karna and Avantika knew abou her before but they didn't want to expose the news of Pandavas living. When in Hastinapur Pandavas and Kunti didn't told anyone about her or ghatotkach. They even accepted Draupadi as first daughter in law of kunti and maharaj Pandu, they decided to invite her to Suryaprast as she was part of family. Hidimba wanted to decline but seeing their sincere attitude she accepted. After that she was surprised when Karna accepted her as his sister. Upon reaching Suryaprast few days before Karna's family too accepted her, then Karna gathered his subjects and informed them about rakshas moving in. She was surprised when he openly declared her as his sister and Princess of Suryaprast. She was overwhelmed, the settlement of her people was smooth.

Rudra then happily played with little Ghatotkach in her arms. Seeing this everyone smiled. Avantika welcomed Krishna inside the palace to which  Krishna obliged. They talked and Rudra told them everything happened in these days. A huge feast was then prepared and served to him and everyone ate the food.  After eating Krishna informed them that he was going to leave, though unsatisfied by his urgency to leave Karna and his family didn't want to go against his wish.   Rudra hugged him and he to caressed his hair, before leaving Krishna patted shoulder and giving a knowing look to Karna which only Karna, Avantika and him understand. Krishna was happy seeing Karna still unknown to Pandavas or Kunti doing his duties as elder brother. Karna smiled at him. Then Krishna left.

The day passed as usual except Rudra spending all his time with hidimba and Ghatotkach asking her questions or playing with Ghatotkach. In one day he made a place in Hidimba's heart.

Next day.

Karna and Rudra was doing their morning pooja. After Pooja and alms donation.

Rudra : Pitashree, when are we going to start my education. You and Mata promised me to start after I arrive here

Karna : Putra, your education will start from today. You will go to gurukul to learn the basics like every other children. Don't be naughty there and behave well

Rudra : okay Pitashree. But there two hours time before gurukul will open what will I do till then. I can't do usual things or I will be late and ghatotkach will be asleep.

Karna : Putra, I will teach you to meditate, you will meditate daily for one hours before gurukul it will increase concentration

Rudra : okay.

They reached to Palace, rudra greeted his Mata, grandparents. After that karna called Rudra in his practice place to teach him meditation. But for Rudra sitting idle was a very difficult thing to do. Sage vishwamitra, who was crossing from there saw this and came there.

Vishwamitra : What are you doing Putron.

Since Vishwamitra was not only brahamrishi but also teacher of Avantika so he call Karna Putra only.

Karna and Rudra immediately turned towards him and went ahed and touched his feet.

Both : Pranipat.

Vishwamitra : Kalyan ho, so what are you both doing.

Karna : I was teach him about meditation.

Rudra (Whining) : But it is very hard, I can't seem to clear my thoughts or sit still.

Vishwamitra (laughed) : Yes Putra Rudra, meditation is not easy why don't we do this instead of clearing your thoughts you chant Mantra thn it will be easy.

Rudra (doubtfully) : Really.

Vishwamitra : Yes, you just sit and repeatedly chant “om”, then it will be easy.

Rudra : Why “om”.

Vishwamitra : Putra it is words that represents beginning and ending of everything.

Rudra : Do you know mantra about lord Shiva.

Vishwamitra ( curious) : Yes why?

Rudra : I want to be his devotee.

Vishwamitra (smiled) : Then you can say “Om namah shivaya” Putra, but being a devotee is not easy Putra.

Rudra : I will do it from now on I will daily chant Om namah shivaya for three hours.

Vishwamitra and Karna saw his determination and smiled. Rudra thought they were making fun of him he immediately sat down and with all his concentration stated chanting “om namah shivaya”. After one hour Karna called him for breakfast, he ate breakfast and changed into commoner dress and went to Gurukul with Vrushali. After gurukul he directly went to temple of Shiv-parvati and sat cross-legged and started chanting om namah shivaya for two hours. Then he returned to palace to play with Ghatotkach. Like this the journey of his education started.