SHOW FOR THE CROWD

Next day Karna woke up did his pooja and returned to castle. Avantika has woken up and did her pooja and went to kitchen to prepare breakfast. Then whole family with Dushala and Ashwatthama had breakfast. Karna called sabha. Karna and Avantika went to sabha. The proceeding were done in one hour. After that Karna informed the representatives to gather all subjects of Anga to gather in the same stadium as day before yesterday because he has something to show everyone. He didn't tell them what was he planning. The representative were curious and went out to gather the crowd.

The crowd was in the stadium, they were curious as to why Karna invited them here. The saw royals entered the stadium but Karna and Avantika were not among them. They also looked confused as why this sudden meeting were called. Vikram was in the middle of field. To day stadium has opened ceiling as it was day time. Vikram addressed the crowd and pleaded them to sit down.

Vikram : People of Anga to day king has called all of you to showcase you a epic duel. Lets not waste any time and call the participants of duel.

“First one is none other than our beloved king RADHEY KARNA.

Karna entered the field in his yellow dhoti and white angavastra in absense of any jwellery and crown. The gone balastic. They had always heard of valour of Karna but never saw him fighting. They always wanted to see it, they also wondered who he was going to fight against. Radha, Adhiratha, Ashwatthama and Dushala has already guessed what is going on and who was his opponent. Radha and Adhiratha looked concerned but not about Karna but Avantika. Ashwatthama shook his head at his friends antics and Dushala was excited.

Vikram : “Now the person who is going to duel with our king. This warrior is none other than saint Vishwamitra's disciple our beautiful queen Queen Avantika.

Avantika too entered the arena she was wearing a White dress that fully covered her body but was not hindering her movement. He hair was also covere with white turbun. Crowd got shocked seeing her, they couldn't believe that their King was going to fight a woman and that too his wife, their queen in front of everyone. Even so they cheered, the audience was immediately picked their side females were supporting Karna whereas males were cheering and supporting their brave queen. The children were just excited. Radha gasped.

Radha : What is my idiot son is doing? What if he hurt my daughter in law? I am going to stop this.

Dushala : You don't have to worry kaki. Thus is just a spar no one is going to get hurt.

Ashwatthama : Dushala is right kaki. Don't worry abou bhabhi, she is a person trained by Saint Vishwamitra, teacher of Lord Ram and Laxman. She is excellent fighter.

Dushala : Yes kaki, you didn't know but during our fight with Chandrasur, bhabhi defeated one of his subordinate with ease. She is really good with sword. I am excited to see this duel.

Adhiratha : Listen to kids, Radha. There must be reason for both of them to do this. Lets not interfere.

Radha : Ok Arya, but if Avantika get even as much of bruise then I will punish Karna and you won't be unscathed either.

Adhiratha gulped. Ashwatthama and Dushala laughed at him.

Dushala : What about if Bhrata Karna got hurt.

Radha : “Then he deserved it.” Adhiratha too nodded his head.

Ashwatthama was shocked by her statement. He then laughed at Karna's misery. It seemed Radha kaki has changed sides, he was sure Avantika will be deciding one among Karna and her. She will have majority supporting her. Poor karna.

Karna and Avantika in the field looked each other and smiled.This was the plan suggested by Avantika herself. She did so because she wanted the women of anga to be interested in weapons and self defence training and what better way to do that than to show them instead of preaching about it. Karna agreed to plan, so they were here. Both do wanted to spar with each other for a long time too so making decision wasn't difficult. This was going to be sword fight and rules were no divyastra by Avantika and no Kavach by Karna, who ever disarmed their opponent first wins. The time limit is one hour.