VACATION AND ARRIVAL AT PANCHAL

Karna, Avantika and rudra left Suryaprast and went to jungle near Panchal kingdom to spend some time. They decided it will be good for rudra if he learnt that he couldn't be surrounded by luxury all his life. So they decided to came here as they knew saint Ved Vyas was residing here. So karna decided to come with his family to serve them. They changed their royal clothes to commoner one. They reached the temporary ashram of Saint ved vyas. The subordinate of Saint welcomed them. Karna and his family first went to saint vyas.

Karna's family : Pranipat honourable Saint.

Vyas : Pranipat king, queen and prince of Suryaprast.

Rudra : How did you know us?

Avantika : Rudra stay quiet.

Vyas : it's alright Maharani, children are inquisitive by nature. We shouldn't keep their curiosity un attendants. Putra Your father and mother are quite famous in Aryavart.

Rudra : I like you you are like Vishwamitra aacharya.

Vyas : Oh my, you are praising me too much.

Vyas chuckles and rudra grinned hearing that. Karna and Avantika too ere happy to see this interaction.

Karna : Saint, me and our family wants to stay here and serve you. We well be honoured if you allow us.

Vyas : No I don't mind, If its your wish you can do so. Your intentions are pure, may tridevs bless you.

Karna and Avantika thanked the sage. They spent 10 days here doing the menial jobs such as sweeping, cleaning, cooking etc of the ashram. They wanted to show Rudra that they weren't different from Das and dasi in the palace. Rudra too enjoyed his stay his most of time was spent running across the ashram. Everyone enjoyed havin such naughty kid in the ashram. When vyas was not meditating Rudra was always with him asking questions but he never once disturbed anyone's pooja. He even asked vyas about penance and other thing. He always has questions about various thing which he bugged vyas with. Vyas too seemed to enjoy the company of nearly two years old. He love to answer his what, why and How. Soon the 10 days have passed and Karna, Avantika and rudra came to vyas to get his permission to Leave.

Karan : Honoured Saint, we have enjoyed our time here but We have to go now. We were invited for Swamvar of yagseni Panchali swamvar.

Vyas : I know, it was pleasure to have you here

Avantika : Pleasure was all ours honoured one.

Rudra : I will miss you Acharya.

Vyas : Me too Putra, but we have to part. I bless you ou have inteligence far surpassing any human, dev or asur. Only tridevs can match you intelligence but Putra always use your intelligence for righteousness.

Rudra : I will aacharya.

Karna and Avantika was happy for their sons blessings. They left the ashram and firstly they have changed ther clothes and changed into royal clothes. And summoned his chariot and went towards southern Panchal. He reached Panchal next day morning. He was welcomed by Maharaj Drupad and Shree Krishna. Drupad told Karna family to rest in guests chamber. Avantika and Rudra went to guest chamber while Karna went to krishna.

Karna : Pranipat Prabhu.

Krishna : Pranipat Sakha.

Karna : Prabhu Why have you called me here, I am sure it is not because of this swamvar

Krishna : Yes I have called you for different reasons. Karna your brothers and mother will return to Hastinapur soon. Panchal is important place for that to happen. I invited you to witness this.