KARNA GET TO KNOW THE TRUTH

Karna and others woke up next day. Karna and Bheeshma went to river and came back. Ashwatthama, arjun Nakul and Sahdev were meditating. Dushala, Ghandhari and Kunti were packing. They finished their deeds had breakfast and left Anga to return to Hastinapur. Bheeshma was with Adhiratha. Ghandhari, Kunti and Dushala was with Karna and rest were on horses.

They reached Hastinapur in the evening. Royals and Ashwatthama gone to palace but adhiratha and karna left for their house after dropping them. Karna reached his home went inside and hugged Radha who was surprised by his visit. Adhiratha also came in side saw this and smiled. Radha offered both of them some water and refreshments. After that's done.

Karna : Maa, you sit down I haven't told you about my Guru anything because I wanted to keep it secret but it's already known to a lot of people. So I decided to tell you. Pitashree knows too.

Radha : Okay son.

Adhiratha : You guys talk, I will go and take a walk.

Karna : No Pitashree you don't know the complete truth, please sit down and listen.

Karna then rested his in Radha's lap and she started gently caressing his hair. He told them every thing his journey, refusal, process to help Rajmata Phuspa, metting Mahadev and Mata Parvati, his other guru shukracharya, his training, penance, tests, boons, fighting with Indra dev, Jarasandh and asurs. He then told them how he built Anga from scratches, met with Avantika and his encounters. He told them everything since he left them for training. Radha was crying he hugged her tightly.

Radha : Radhey my son, you went through all that in your small life wich you had. I am proud of you but is also sad that you had to go through that. You had to go through all this just because we are you parents.  You had face all insults, rejection and hardship because we raised you.

Karna : No mata as I told Pitashree I am proud being Radhey. I got my teachers through your moral, teaching and upbringing. Don't worry about hardship mother, hardship makes a man better.

Radha hugged him and cried loudly : My son, my Radhey, my Karna.

Karna : I will always be your son no matter what, world will know me as Radhey only. I can promise you about that.

Radha hugged him tightly. Afer leaving the hug. Karna once again rested his head on her lap. Radha looked towards Adhiratha silently raised her eyebrows to ask a question, adhiratha looked at radha he knows well what Radha wanted to ask. He nodded his head silently. Radha has decided since her son told everything she too will tell him everything.

Radha : Putra, you are going to start new journey in life. Make sure to take care of her and don't keep secrets between you it will cause rifts.

Karna : I know maa.

Radha (tensely) : Speaking of secrets Putra, we have been keeping a secret from you. I am going to tell you but you have to promise me that you will not get angry or leave us. You will hear everything first.

Karna : Maa there is no secret that can make your Radhey to get angry  or leave you except death. I promise you.

Adhiratha stood up and brought a bamboo basket and red silk cloth.

Radha (crying) : Putra it's true that I am your mother but I didn't gave birth to you son. Your father and me found you in river Ganga floating in this basket and wrapped in this clothes.

Karna was shocked, his whole world turned upside down. It wasn't that he sometimes didn't doubt abot being adhiratha and Radha's son but he suppressed those thoughts seeing love and care his parents towards him. He tried to stand but couldn't his legs stopped working. Radha saw this and cried harder even Adhiratha was also worried about his son. He knew it was world shattering truth for his son. Radha told Karna whole story about how she and Adhiratha was married for five years but they couldn't have a child, how society taunted her but they were staunch believer of suryadev and Mata ganga, one day during morning prayer the heard a baby crying adhiratha saw the basket and leaped towards it and we saw you it wrapped around clothes. There were several loutus flower around the basket. We were childless and saw you as blessings so we took you with us and raised you. Karna was sitting as statue and listening all this radha hugged him.