TRAINING WITH KARNA

Next day Karna woke up and gone to river bank to do his pooja. He did his pooja donated alms and returned to palace. He held sabha after sabha he went to train the army of anga. He returned to palace after that. He saw Ashwatthama, Arjun, Nakul and Sahdev were waiting for him. These four also took trip to Anga school and self defence classes. They saw equality there and were happy. The children were enthusiastic and eager for knowledge. Adults not so much. Sahdev and Nakul conducted some Vedas lessons there. Arjun and Ashwatthama too conducted and imparted the weapons knowledge. They haven't seen such happy kingdom in their short life. Ashwatthama decided he too would follow Karna's methods and try to bring changes in North Panchal his kingdom.he knew he had to take it slow as people of Anga were already United so karna had easy to bring equality here. But he will enforce the other reforms as banning sati, gambling, human trafficking etc strictly. They were waiting for Karna to ask him to train with them.

Karna : Why are you all here?

Ashwatthama : We were waiting for you.

Karna : Ok what do you want?

Arjun : We want you to train us till we are here.

Karna : I am happy to do so but wouldn't Dronacharya be upset hearing about it.

Nakul : Leave that to us.

Karna : Ok. What all do you want to learn?

Ashwatthama : The complete knowledge of Archery.

Arjun : Me too.

Nakul : Tips about sword fighting.

Sahdev : Some help with axe will be appreciated.

Karna : Fine by me but let me first test you to see what all you can do. Lets spar after lunch.

They all went to eat. They told rest of them about plan. The others agreed to come and watch them except elders they wants young people to spend more te together and form a strong bond. Vikramaditya and Mithila has already accepted Karna as their son in law in their mind. So they are happy karna and Avantika spending more time together. Kunti too was happy Karna was forming bond with his brothers. Ghandhari was sad Duryodhana left but happy to see Dushala enjoying her stay every day. The elders decided to go to temple. Soon luch was done the younger generation went to practice area.

Karna decided to spar with all them one at a time to grasp their weakness and strength. He started with Ashwatthama. They battle with bow. Karna was using normal arrows but it still caused Ashwatthama some problems. Ashwatthama was getting impatient and started to use divyastra. Karna still fought with normal arrows. Ashwatthama was getting angrier and angrier. Soon karna disarmed him. Ashwatthama stated to chant for brahamsirastra in his anger he was going to launch it but a collective shout took him out of his anger. He himself was shocked by his actions. Karna told Ashwatthama to retrieve Brahmastra to which Ashwatthama told him he can't as he didn't know guru drona didn't taught him. Karna was shocked he told Ashwatthama to repeat after himself as he chanted the mantras to retrieve Brahmastra. Ashwatthama did so and brahamsirastra was retrieved.

Ashwatthama (Guilty) : I am sorry Mitra Karna.

Karna : No harm done its alright. But you shouldn't have brought up that kind of weapon.

Ashwatthama : I know but I didn't know what came to me.

Karna : Your anger control you my friend. It should be other way around. I have seem much from you fight. Your foundation of Archery isn't stable enough. It feels rushed. You should perfect it first. If foundation isn't solid the building built on it easily collapsed. You from now on practice basic archery and meditate to control anger. I have seen you control your other ripus well but anger blinds you. With anger you tend to go overboard and lose focus in fight. You cannot master all five methods of Archery without conquering your ripus and solid foundation. You are not ready now but surely will be in future