ARDHNARISHWAR'S PUNISHMENT FOR DRONA

“Drona how dare you”

Everyone turned to see Mahadev and Mata Parvati and in Mahadev arms lay uncouncious karna who was bleeding, the sun became way too radiant and stated burning every except Karna well wishers. Mahadev trident was stuck to ground besides him. The both looked furious. Crying Radha reached there and Mahadev layed Karna on ground and and he stood and held his trident in his hand. The anger of divine couple scared everyone. Bheeshma, Ghandhari, Kunti, Ashwatthama, Arjun, Nakul, Sahdev and Dushala ran towards Karna. Other stood  in their place.

Radha (crying): Wake up son.

Dushala (crying): Wake up brother, you promised to be with me.

The females were crying while male looked concerned, Drona was scared for his life. Seeing presence of Ardhnarishwar, sunrays went back to normal.

Mata Parvati (Angrily): Drona, how dare you to hurt our Putra.

Mahadev (Angrily) : You have crossed all limits today. You launched Brahmastra towards a warrior after the fight was ended and he revived you to full health. You are reason for tears of a mother, sister, friends. Today I will destroy you and this Hastinapur which caused our student so much pain.

Those who now know who karna's teacher were scared, especially Bheem and Dronacharya. They have insulted Ardhnarishwar's student in worst possible way at every chance they got. No wonder Karna was such a good warrior and has Vijaya. They now realised in his arrogance Dronacharya  insulted Ardhnarishwar as third rate teacher. The anger of divine couple scared them for their life and all Hastinapur. No wonder Bheeshma, Ashwatthama, Arjun, Nakul and Sahdev were so against helping Drona.

Mahadev took his trident and about to shoot towards Hastinapur but Radha's voice stopped him.

Radha (crying): Mahadev please don't, there are innocent people in Hastinapur. Please help us to wake Karna. He isn't waking up.

Dushala (crying): Yes Mahadev my brother isn't waking up.

Kunti : Prabhu my sons are innocent, please don't kill them or destroy their future.

Ghandhari : Mahadev, my sons are innocent. Please don't kill them, Putra Karna's condition is very severe now.

Ardhnarishwar was inwardly angry with Kunti, but they let it go for now. They saw how Radha was wailing for Karna and Kunti just stood there in silence until Pandavas life was in danger even Gandhari was worried for Karna and said it aloud but not Kunti. They outwardly didn't express but they were sad for karna.

Mahadev : It's the effect of Brahmastra, even his Kavach protected him, he energy is consumed. He is in the coma now and wouldn't wake up.

Radha (crying) : Mahadev please do something. I can't see my son like this. It's all my fault if I didn't told him to heal that monster, my son wouldn't be like this. If it's necessary I will exchange my life for his. Please wake him up Mahadev.

Mata Parvati (smiles) : You are truly his mother Radha, no wonder he wanted to be known as Radhey.

Radha (crying) : I am his mother, Mata no one could deny it. I have seen his childhood, have taken care of him. He is my son, my only son.

Mahadev (smiles) : Yes Radha he is your son, our disciple. Don't worry we will wake him up. His life energy is used up we will give him some of our energy.

Mahadev pulled out one of his jata and Mata Parvati summoned a ball of light in her hand. They threw both of things to Karna. The jata and energy merged in Karna and Karna woke up. He felt rejuvenated and stronger than ever. He was hugged by Radha maa and Dushala. He calmed them down and saw his teachers there, he immediately touched their feet. Though he was in coma he can feel what going on around him. He hear voices he was heart broken when Kunti didn't speak the whole time until her Pandavas were in danger but it made him fulfilling his vow easier for him. But he thought, was his birth mother's heart reall made of stone when it comes to him, he wasn't only one thinking that Bheeshma was thinking the same. He saw how Kunti was worried and prayed for five brothers daily but when it comes to Karna she kept her silence. Bheeshma disappointment in Kunti rose to several levels today. He thought how sad Karna would be when he will know the truth. He didn't knew Karna know everything.  For Karna his birth mother was a stranger now. Karna thought how cruel his fate was he who made Strangers his own and a woman who held him 9 months in her womb is nothing but a stranger to him.