ONE MONTH AND CONFESSION

One passed since the marriage of Karna and Avantika. In this month they were very busy the schedule of both of them were packed. They were little too busy so everyone else decided that after dropping Dushala to Hastinapur the couple should take a vacation and visit different places. Anga was getting populated and more and more prosperous by their efforts. The people were happy but they too were concerned for their King and Queen as they are exerting themselves too much for them. They often see them in public and knew of their efforts. They too agreed with their representatives that King and Queen needs some alone time for themselves.

For Karna he woke up did his pooja, comeback and practice and train with Ashwatthama then he had breakfast them he went to sabha and finish court proceedings as soon as he can. Then he with Ashwatthama went to army training. Ashwatthama suggested to help Karna in this to which Karna happily agreed. It went on till lunch. Then he returned to palace to have lunch with his family. Then he left palace with or without Avantika to nyay rakshaks forces to train them did his evening pooja train them some more and return to palace to have dinner and spend time with his family. He has also received bimonthly reports from his spies and knew almost what happening in whole Aryavart. He had always shared this information with Avantika.

Avantika too had very busy schedule she had to manage a daughter in law, a queen and a teachers duties daily which she had expertly manages. She also wole up after Karna leaves and did her pooja with Radha. She wanted to kitchen to help radha in preparation of food but Radha didn't allow her as she was busy as it is. Radha told her to do her duties she will manage kitchen duties. Avantika was thankful for that so till breakfast she also trained with Dushala, she was little surprised Dushala was well versed in sword fighting but lacked knowledge of mantras to summon energy and experience to be excellent fighter. She taught her that and spared daily for experience. Then after breakfast they both went to special academy they have for training women in Anga. After seeing the fight between Karna and Avantika it wasn't surprising that many young women came to train. Avantika and Dushala started training from basic like strengthening thier core strength and stamina to weapon holding method. Avantika was also Saint Vishwamitra's student she was also good at axe, daggers and bow and arrow but it's just that she preferred using swords. Her teacher too taught her various astra along side basic fighting. Both Dushala and Avantika trained with these women till afternoon. Then class usually ended. Then they returned to palace and had lunch with everyone. Then Avantika was busy with queen duties or training Dushala more or spends time with Radha. Sometimes she accompany Karna to spar with Nyay rakshak group. Then she also had dinner with her family. Her life though busy in Anga but wasn't difficult as Adhiratha and Radha was truly father and mother to her, They pamper her. With loving and caring husband like Karna she was truly happy. Her wishes are top priority for everyone in the family.

Ashwatthama and Dushala were too happy in this month. They bonded further during this month. They spared and spends time together here without some one poking their nose inbetween them. He understood that every one was aware of his love to wards Dushala and they allowed them to spend time together here but they do occasionally tease both of them. He gathered courage to purpose Dushala last night as he couldn't go to Hastinapur this time. He was a king and was away from his kingdom for long time.

Ashwatthama always followed Karna to learn not the Archery but how to be a good and impartial king. He saw happiness in Anga and wanted same for his kingdom. He truly admire Karna from his bottom of his heart. Despite of Arjun, Nakul and Sahdev betraying him for their quest of cheating knowledge of Karna, he didn't change his attitude or doubted Ashwatthama once. This kind of trust was something he experienced for first time. Despite of all happened between them, Karna still consider him his true friend and taught everything without holding back anything. He knew saying thanks to Karna for this would be insult to their friendship so he decided to help Karna to train his army with him. He respects Avantika as his mother, she like Karna showered him with nothing but love. Radha and Adhiratha too consider him as their second son. From Adhiratha he received the father's love he truly staved all his life. His father Drona loves him that he had no doubt about but in his love of Arjun sometimes Drona ignore and undermine him. His mother Kripi was always busy in pooja ad he didn't want to disturb her with his personal problems. He didn't have such inhibitions here. Adhiratha and Radha always had time for him they patiently listen to him and suggest what they could. He truly understood where Karna get his morals from. He understood the most correct decision in his life was to be friends with Karna.