RETURN AND ENCOUNTER

Karna did his surya pooja hurriedly went to his home and saw his mother doing chores. He silently went behind her mother and covered her eyes.

Radha feeling the touch immediately : Putra karn tum aa gaye.

Karna : “Maa aapne kaise pahchana?” He immediately let her go and toched her feet.
(Mother how did you know)

Radha maa :“Aayushmaan bhava Putra. mata hoon tumhari 13 kya 30 varso paschat bhi tumhare sparsh se tumhe pahchan sakti hoon.” she immediately hugged his son.
( Son ican recognise you with your touch let it be 13 or 30years, for I am your mother)

Both were crying with tears of happiness. They both sat an discussed how things were for them karna didn't disclosed about his guru but told her about most of things. Radha maa was proud of his son. They chatted till noon then karna help his mother to cook food and her house hold chores. After lunch they again started talking. After sandhya soorya pooja Karna's father Adhirath also came they both hugged each other and went on talking. After dinner the family was sitting in house, they all were happy with the reunion.

Adhiratha : “ Tomorrow is the day of kala pradarshan where kuru princes will show thier weapons talent.” Adhirath was care fully looking at karna as he knew his son has bad habit of proving himself best. He was worried about this trait of his son. To his relief he saw no eagerness or opportunity in his son's eyes just curiousity and some extent of indifference. He was glad whoever was his son's teacher they managed to curb his habits and brought him as a mature person.

Karna was smiling he knew exactly why his father was bringing such topics but living in positive and loving environment for 12 years karna has thrown away his stubbornness to prove himself to others. He now has confidence in himself his abilities. He remembered and respected his teachings. He will not show off his talent for fake praise and fame as it will lead him to be used as pawns for the royals.

Karna replied : “ We all should go and see the capabilities of princes.”

Radha Maa ( worriedly) : Will you aslo participate.

Karna : No mata it is for kuru rajkumar and I am not interested in showing off my skills. I would rather help other secretly than showing off my teachings. I have promised my teachers to use the knowledge for beneficial of society not myself .

Adhiratha was pleased hearing that, his son was now more mature and responsible. He was also curious about his son's teachers, who were they? They must be very good so much so that his stubborn son almost revered and worship them. He asked : “Putra who are your teachers?”

Karna : Pitashree I am bound by vow to not reveal them but they are the best teachers a student can get. They are the impatial, loving, strict and were willing giving the knowledge to their students.”

Adhiratha : What all have you learned son?

Karna (proudly) : Pitashree I have learners all 64 kala, shastra and all the weapons though dhanush is my favourite. I can go toe to toe with anyone using it except Mahadev.

Adhiratha : Are you sure Putra, I mean Mahamahim Bheeshma and guru dron are great archers. I have heard guru dron has pledged to make arjun best archer of the world. He is the best teacher in the world.

Karna (snorted): I am quite sure about myself Pitashree. As for being the best there is no one better archer than Mahadev and there is no such thing as best just better. Let guru drona try to make arjun as best, I will only try to be better. I know, I vowed to be best and better than arjun but it was a childish mistake, I myself is my competitor. Tomorrow I shall try to better than myself from today by doing this I will become better.