AVANTIKA TALKED TO KARNA

Soon the days passed and the day when Karna decided to go to Ujjain has arrived. He was getting ready. He informed Vikram to take care of Anga on his behalf. He reached palace. Gates and saw everyone was there. Ashwatthama, Arjun, Nakul, Sahdev improved in these three and half weeks due to constant guidance and spars. They now have strengthen their foundation and accumulated the experience. They have become slightly formidable than before. Karna even trained the fighting off illusions of Asur's. He trained them trapping in illusions and do mock battle of there it was beneficial for all of them. He never taught them advance techniques or divyastra they had plenty of those. But he trained the to perfect their basics. They too have changed insted of hot headed individual they were before the became calm. It helped Ashwatthama the most. He now didn't have cannot complete control over anger as it was very less time for that but he wasn't guided by it any more. Karna too taught him how to retrieve his all astra including Brahmastra which Dronacharya didn't do. Arjun to become a formidable archer. Nakul now has body coordination in fight, it isn't practiced enough to laet it be natural for him in day to day life. Sahdev has improved the most. He was always more mature and knowledgeable he absorb every thing, he also developed certain instincts in battle but he heavily relies in statergies and manuvering which now are stronger. They all need more real life experience. Dushala was standing with Subhadra and Avantika while Krishna and Rukmini were standing at their sides. Ghandhari and Kunti wa there with tilak thali.

Karna : Pranipat.

Everyone : Pranipat.

Karna : Why are you all here.

Ghandhari : They all has decided to go with you.

Kunti : Me and jiji are here to do your Vijay tilak.

Karna : Everyone it isn't necessary. I will go alone with family of Ujjain. It isn't safe there especially with Dushala and Subhadra.

Ashwatthama : Don't worry about us, we are going there just to see your fight and make sure asur didn't do any underhand tricks.

Arjun : We are Dronacharya disciple, our presense there may intimidate some asurs we will protect our self and commoner of Ujjain.

Dushala (Whining): Brother Karna we want to go and if you don't take us we will go with Avantika's chariot. We are going there you can't stop us Don't worry for my safety I have your gits with me.

Karna knew he won't be able to convince her. He said : “Okay if you want to go you will go but only on my Chariot and you have to promise me you will never climbed down the chariot till the battle finished. Especially you Subhadra last time you have caused severe problem for us.”

Subhadra : I know and I promise.

Dushala : Okay Bhrata Karna I too promise, if you're still worried why not have Avantika too in your Chariot with us it's spacious enough for us and she is a formidable fighter.

Karna : That's good idea, if Princess Avantika didn't mind she can join us.

Avantika : I don't mind Angraj.

Soon the tilak ceremony was done. Everyone got ready to go to Ujjain. Vikramaditya and Mithila was on one Chariot, krishna and Rukmini was on other, boys has taken. Horses to ride and Dushala, Subhadra and Avantika was on Rashmi while Karna driving it. Soon they left the palace band went to Anga- Ujjain borders. Soon they entered Ujjain,  Ujjain was also quite beautiful and prosperous. They reached to Ujjain palace where Rajmata of Ujjain was waiting for them with dasi's.

Everyone : Pranipat, Rajmata of Ujjain.

Rajmata : Kalyan ho.

She did arti. Her eyes were fixed on Karna who was also smilingnat her. She invited all of them inside the palace.