RUDRA'S NEW JOURNEY

Four years have passed.

Karna was doing his Surya pooja and beside him were two children. These two were none other than 7 years old Rudra and 5 years old Ghatotkach. After Pooja and donation of alms. They seperated their ways. Karna went to palace with Ghatotkach while Rudra went to Shiv- Parvati temple.

Last four years was fruitful to Rudra. He woke up and after his pooja with Pitashree he went to temple for his meditation as he felt he can meditate more easily here. So according his promise he daily meditate for three hours. His education on the other hand went more smoothly than other have expected. Seeing him in gurukul with other children was surprise for teachers as well as other students. But it was planned by Karna and Avantika, they told the teacher to treat him like any other student and no partiality to be shown to him. But his excellence told everyone than no such thing were necessary, in just six months he finished all that was taught in gurukul. Since he was too small to train in weapon and other combat. He finished his schooling. After that sage Vishwamitra himself decided to take him as Disciple and teach him vedas, puran, etc. In this four years to everyone shock he has not only learnt but understood every scriptures taught to him. Before he turned five years old Sahe Vishwamitra has focused in building a solid foundation in his body physically and mentally, after he turned Five his weapon training began. He was taught the basic of all the weapons. His schedule became too busy but sage vishwamitra allowed to have him his childhood and not to burden him too much. He was taught scriptures in sun rise to morning before sabha and weapons in afternoon till sunset.  The time in between and before after was to have Rudra enjoy his childhood. Rudra never complaint and learned everything seriously. In two years he nearly masters the basics of every weapons. But his favourite was bow, swords and mace. He feels most comfortable using them. He became very good but nobody has taught him more than the basics.

After his three hours of meditation he came back to palace. He had breakfast with this family. After that he went to practice area where sage vishwamitra was already present there.

Rudra : Pranipat Gurudev.

Vishwamitra : Karyan ho Putra.

Rudra : What will I learn Today gurudev.

Vishwamitra : Nothing Putra as of yesterday your education with me is completed. Now you have to leave here for your further education.

Rudra : But why Gurudev, you are teacher of lord Rama and Laxman. You have even taught Mata so why can't you teach me everything too.

Vishwamitra : Because Putra, thee is someone more qualified than me to teach you and you have to leave here to experience the life outside of Suryaprast. You have intelligence son but you need wisdom. I want you to go to mahendragiri and convince Bhagwan Parshuram to be your teacher.

Rudra : But Gurudev, he only teaches Brahman. Will he teach me?

Vishwamitra : That is your test Putra. Go, I wish you success.

Rudra : Ji Gurudev.

Rudra then returned to palace and his family members about what sage vishwamitra has told him. Karna and Avantika knew why sage vishwamitra has said that. Radha, Adhiratha, and hidimba were surprised by sudden request of sage vishwamitra. Rudra told everyone that he will leave now only, radha told him to take soldiers with him till he reach Mahendragiri but Rudra denied. Hidimba and Radha were trying to change his mind but Karna helped Rudra saying it wasn't right. As it is Rudra's test so he will have to go alone. Rudra assured them that that everything will be fine. He is more than capable of handling some bandits or anyone that he may come across. After getting blessings from everyone and a tearful hug from Ghatotkach Rudra left. Before leaving he changed his clothes to not attract any unnecessary attention to him.