KARNA - AVANTIKA FUTURE PLANNING.

Karna was waiting on swing he suddenly felt someone's presense be hind him. He didn't heard any footsteps or anklets sound as Avantika didn't wear any anklets and was also trained warrior. He turned around and saw Avantika standing there they both smiled and he guestures her to sit beside him. She sat beside him resting her head on his shoulder. They both held eachother's hands, Karna saw the bangles of Radha on her hands.

Karna : So Radha maa gave you her bangles.

Avantika : Yes she came after the ceremony to give it to me and talk to me. Your mother love you very much Radhey.

Karna : Yes, she loves me very much. So what did she told you.

Avantika : She told me to always stand beside you as equal.

Karna : she is right, priye. You are my equal in every way and it should and will not change regardless of circumstances.

Avantika : She also told me that you recently discovered something life changing about your self and told me to ask you about it. There is something I want to tell you as well.

Karna : I was going to tell you regardless. You are my parner and we should not have secrets. My story is kind of long. You tell first what was you going to talk about.

Avantika : Okay, you know about boon given to me.

Karna : I am aware.

Avantika : Pitashree didn't whole truth.

Karna (smiles) : I suspected that. Why would anyone be willing to fight to have you just for prosperity.

Avantika : Yes you are right. Other half of my boon is whoever I marry will become invisible and only Tridevs themselves can kill him in their true form, not even their Avatar or other deva, asur or their ans can defeat him. This is the real reason of my father's reason for seclusion and Chandrasur's demand to marry me.

Karna : So that's the reason.

Avantika : So this changes any thing between us.

Karna : No priye it doesn't, I love you for who you are, whether you have boon or curse doest affect my feelings towards you. As for boons I have fought both Dev and Asur and by Ardhnarishwar grace came on top of both of them. I don't need any boon for that and if any tridevs or trideviyan wanted my life means, I became cause of Adharm in society. I will gladly give my life to them myself. They didn't need to raise weapon and let their hands dirty with my adharmi blood.

Avantika : I knew I chose right person to marry. What have you discovered recently.

Karna became stiff for a moment but Avantika felt it. His eyes have enormous pain in them but he steeled it. His smile faltered and he had stern expression but he schooled them. Avantika saw all this and was perplexed what could it be that her Radhey get to know to cause such changes in him.

Karna (smiles sadly) : Priye, the truth I know about myself shook me to core and questioned my existence. Pyiye I came to know I was adopted by Pitashree and Radha Maa. They found me in the basket floating on river ganga. I am not their birth son but some other women gave birth to me.

Avantika (gasped) : What? Why? How?

Karna : Yes priye when I came to Hastinapur, I told my parents everything truthfully about me since I left home to attain knowledge. After that Radha Maa decided to be honest to me as well and told me they found me one morning on ganga bank in bamboo basket filled with flowers and wrapped around me. My birth mother left me to river to die as I was sin to her.

Avantika : Do....do you know about you birth mother, Radhey? You said your mother insted of parents so you must know your birth parents and the circumstances behind this heinous act.