LEAVING HASTINAPUR

Karna went to palace with Dushala and Radha. He dropped Dushala there and waited then Adhiratha came there with Ghandhari and Kunti. After greeting them Karna's family left to their house. In the evening he went to river bank and does his pooja. He decided to wait for Ashwatthama to come tomorrow and after talking to him, he will Hastinapur with his parents. He decided to leave as fast as he can. He just couldn't be in Hastinapur. He talked to his parents and manage to convince them to come to Anga. He didn't want to mix in politics of Hastinapur. This was the reason he didn't attempt to form relationship either with Duryodhana or Yudhishthir. Another reason was that though he decided but Kunti's indifference is hurting him badly. He returned home and family ate dinner. Adhiratha and Radha decided to leave tomorrow so Adhiratha will go to Palace tomorrow to inform Mahamahim Bheeshma of his decision. They all slept.

Next morning, he went to ganga river bank and saw Bheeshma was waiting for him there. They Both first did their pooja then.

Karna : Pranipat pitamah.

Bheeshma : Kalyan ho Putra. Kaise ho, I am sad for whatever happened yesterday.

Karna : You weren't at fault pitamah.

Bheeshma : No, son I was at fault. I didn't stop Drona from start. If I have told him to respect you. What happened yesterday wouldn't happen.

Karna : Pitamah I am leaving Hastinapur today with my parents.

Bheeshma : Why Putra? Did you think we will find faults with you about yesterday?

Karna : No pitamah, that is not the reason.

Bheeshma : Then what is the reason Putra?

Karna : My relationship with Hastinapur was always delicate pitamah. And yesterday incident has broken that pitamah. Think of it as thread pitamah, yesterday the thread was broken, now if it can be joined but it will leave knot in the thread. Till yesterday my relationship to Kuruvansh was of love and respect but if I will stay it will be of many trying using me as their pawns. Pitamah I can't have that and second reason is very personal pitamah.

Bheeshma : I can't say you are wrong Putra. What is the second reason son you cn tell me.

Karna : I can't say that pitamah, but please heed to my one advice don't stay silent about anything you think is wrong. Sometimes Silence is what hurt others most. Guru dev told me society isn't much danger because of  doing of unrighteous people but it is because silence of righteous people pitamah.

Bheeshma : You are saying truth son. Silence of righteous people hurts society the most but Karna tell me the truth whose silence has hurt, I am sure it isn't mine.

Karna : Pitamah, you are Gangaputr. Iam sure mata ganga never hides truth from you. You most probably know butif not ask Mata ganga about me. You will know. Though I think you know that's why you allowed to call me pitamah and stressed “this” on that day. You have known about me didn't you pitamah.

Bheeshma (tears in his eyes) : Yes Putra, I knew. If you also know why didn't you confront Kunti, god knows I want to but couldn't due to my promise to my mother.

Karna : What will it get me pitamah except cruel rejection. I was insulted since childhood.Rajmata Kunti has abondoned to save his father's reputation back then now because I am threat to her elder son's right. She doesn't want to acknowledge me. I am Radhey and will always be Radhey. I have been called various names pitamah illegal, bastard and selfish isn't one I want to add. I am not that low to tarnish a woman's dignity for myself. .

Bheeshma : Putra, Hastinapur's throne is your right.

Karna : No pitamah, I never wished for any throne, you know that.  What right are you talking about. When my mother left me in river as sin, she made sure of what I was to her. My adopted parents loved me and brought me. I don't want to hurt Radha maa. Yudhishthir is heir of throne, it's everybody's wish.