KARNA - PARSHURAM TALK

Karna and Avantika left Hastinapur next morning after breakfast and greeting everyone to roam around the Aryavart. There were two destinations fixed for their one month long vacation that are Mahendragiri and Ujjain. They first decided to go Mahendragiri to get the blessings of Bhagwan Parshuram. They rode Rashmi and went in the direction of first destination. They reached there next day morning. They desummoned the Rashmi at foot of mountain and decided to walk up the mountain. After 1 hour of walking they reached the ashram of Bhagwan Parshuram. They saw Bhagwan Parshuram was meditating, deciding not to disturb him they both sat in front of them.

Parshuram feeling the presense of others opened his eyes. The couple touched his feets.

Karna : Pranipat Gurubhrata.

Avantika : Pranipat Bhagwan.

Parshuram : Kalyan Ho.

The couple stood up.

Karna : We came to get you blessings Guru Bhrata.

Parshuram : My blessings is always with you.

Avantika : We want to stay and serve you for a week Bhagwan. Please allow us of this opportunity.

Parshuram : You are always welcome at Mahendragiri.

The couple with Parshuram enters his hut and greeted Dharini the wife of Parshuram. Dharini arranged for breakfast for all of them. After the breakfast Avantika stayed with Dharini and Karna went out with Parshuram. Karna has always a guilt on his face since he first saw Parshuram. They never got alone time to talk about it. The reason of coming here was for Karna to say sorry for his naive decision.

Parshuram (smiles) : What happened Karna?

Karna : Prabhu, what is hidden from you. You know since I saw you in Kailash, I wanted to talk to you and apologize to you.

Parshuram : For what?

Karna : For even thinking of cheating you prabhu, I in my anger and arrogance has decided to cheat you. People think I helped grandmother Phuspa but in truth she saved me. If it wasn't for her, I would have done a sin which I don't know if I was able to bear my whole life.

Parshuram (smiles) : I am glad you have guts to acknowledge your mistakes knowing how easily I can be angered. Didn't you consider the possibility of me cursing you.

Karna : Would you have truly cursed me if I had done what I had planned.

Parshuram : Yes. I would have.

Karna : Prabhu, I could have lived with your curse as it would be apt punishment but having this guilt is unbearable for me.

Parshuram : There is no reason for feeling Guilty Karna, you haven't actually done the sin. Who in their life didn't thought of something drastic. I can't completely blame you for your thoughts because of circumstances. But it's true you have saved yourself from a great disaster, the knowledge you would have gained by cheating me would have left on your most dire time of needing it. You would have taken your steps towards Adharm from there and it would have led you to have remembered as Adharmi in history even if you would have followed your Dharm till the end of your life.

Karna (shocked) : Just one decision would have ruined my life. My name would be tarnished because of it.

Parshuram : Yes Karna, you are a pure soul and you are focused person. By gaining knowledge through cheating your life would have become focused  on competing with Drona's students and proving yourself to the world. You wouldn't have devotion but competition as base for gaining knowledge. You wouldn't have understood the true dharm and like Yudhishthir you would also have followed your chosen Dharm. Karna remember one step in wrong direction is all needed for one to lead his whole life in wrong direction. I am glad destiny  has given you chance and you took it. Your one decision has not only saved you from pain and sorrow but it has led you to become my Guru Bhrata instead of student.

Karna Boon and Curses are nothing but results of one's choices in their life. A boon or curse doesn't define a person as good or evil. Even tridevs have been cursed by others. If you would side of Adharm then your boon will become curse and curse will become a boon if you are doing Dharm but the condition is it had to be True Dharm not fake dharm that people now are adherent to. You yourself have seen how Bheeshma boon of iqchamitryu has turned to his curse, he had to see his future generation degrading and fighting each other. It happened because he despite knowing Dharma, didn't do his duties towards the welfare of society. Remember Karna, there is no boon or no kavach that can save a Adharmi.

Karna : I will always remember your words.

Parshuram : Though I can't punish you for your thoughts, but to ease your guilt I want something from you Karna.

Karna : Please, I am ready to do anything to get rid of this guilt. L

Parshuram : Fine, send your son to me for training, but don't tell him I said that I will test him then only will train him.

Karna : I will be happy to do so. I will send him when time of his gurukul will began. Thank you for your generous offer.

Parshuram : I promise you Karna, if your son passed my all tests then he wouldn't be any less of a warrior than you.

Karna : I am assured by your promise.

Parshuram then went for meditation while karna went to do several chores of ashram. Avantika and Dharini prepared lunch and called their husbands respectively. They all had lunch. After lunch  Parshuram and Dharini went for their meditation. Karna told Avantika about his talks with Parshuram. Avantika was happy that Karna was free from one burden and Bhagwan Parshuram himself will be teacher of their son.

Soon one week has passed Karna and Avantika did their best to seve Bhagwan Parshuram and his wife Dharini. They did ther chores and prepared food etc. After one week they too their blessings and decent from Mahendragiri.  After that Karna again summoned Rashmi and they both went towards Ujjain. They reached Ujjain after 2 Days if travel. They reached the palace where Avantika's family was waiting for them. Maharani Mithila did the aarti and welcomed them. Avantika hugged her family as soon as the aarti ended. They all went inside the palace. They all had refreshments and food together. They spent their rest of the vacation happily in Ujjain.