FLASHBACK

A/N SORRY I FORGOT ABOUT ASHWATTHAMA AND DUSHALA'S WEDDING.

Karna and Avantika reached Indraprastha for rajsuya yagna. They were welcomed by Pandavas and their wives. They all have married in these years. Yudhishthir married to shivi princess Devika who is now queen of Indraprastha. Bheem has married valandra Princess of Kashi. It was arjun who married again with Ulupi (princess of naga clan and Shubhadra dwarka princess. Nakul and Sahdev was married too.  Karna was happy to see Krishna here too.

Krishna : Sakha I am glad you came.

Karna : I had too, I have given my word.

Krishna (smiled) : Yes you did but are you saying you wouldn't have come otherwise.

Karna : I am not sure about that. But most probably I would to avoid bloodshed. but first I need to have some words with yudhishthir before ceremony begins and I have certain conditions if he will not agree then sorry prabhu then I will not be part of this Yagna. I was asked to come never it was written that I have to willing participate.

Krishna : Of course, of course but first I am sure you want to meet everyone.

Karna : Yes I am eager to meet Ashwatthama, Dushala and their child Shambhu.

Karna then remembered how Ashwatthama and Dushala got married.

FLASHBACK

Few years before,

When Pandavas established Indraprastha and Arjun has gone to vanvas. Suddenly news of wedding between Dushala and Sindhuraj Jayadrath will be fixed reached to court of Suryaprast by spies. News truly shook Karna, Avantika and even Rudra who was studying under saint vishvamitra was shocked. From his spies Karna got to know that it was fixed by Ghandhar raj Shakuni. Jayadrath always wanted revenge from Karna and Avantika because what happened in swamvar of Draupadi. Both wretched human beings came onto decision, one because of getting alliance with Sindh while other to get back to Karna through his dear sister. Like hell he was going to let it happen first it was against will of Dushala as she loved only Ashwatthama and pledged to only be his otherwise she will commit suicide and second even if that wasn't case he would never allow life of his precious sister get destroyed by like of Shakuni and Jayadrath.

He first wrote letters to Dushala and send by his most fast hawk to assure her he will be there so that she would not do something stupid and second letter was sent to Idiot Ashwatthama both to invite him to Hastinapur and threat of gruesome death if something happened to his beloved sister. He directly told him to come Hastinapur as he too was leaving for their with his family.

Karna summoned Rashmi and for the second time entire Aaryavrat saw how fast it can be. He reached Hastinapur and Sabha was still going on in Hastinapur. He directly barged in sabha, there he saw Shakuni and Jayadrath present there with Dushala. Dushala was crying and Jayadrath had finger pointing at her while Shakuni was pacifying Jayadrath and manipulating entire court. Dhritrashtra seems singing tune of Shakuni while others even Kauravas were disturbed. Everyone was surprised by their appearance, seeing tears of Dushala Karna got enraged and summoned Vijaya and Avantika too summoned kadak of Mata Parvati. Rudra immediately went to his bua, who knelt down and hugged him. She cried even louder.

Karna : Dushala dear what happened? Tell your Bhrata I will behead everyone responsible for your tears.

Karna's words pacified Ghandhari, Kunti, elders and Kauravas they were relieved seeing both Karna and Avantika there.  While Shakuni, Dhritrashtra and Jayadrath paled hearing that. Dushala didn't calmed down but wailed even louder. Vikarn her brother told what happened. He told Karna how Shakuni suddenly presented proposal of immediate mairrage between Dushala and Sindhuraj, he even came with him here.  Elders and Kauravas were not sure but Shakuni has King Dhritrashtra in his confidence. Dushala suddenly barged in the court saying no to proposal but Sindhuraj pointed figer at her. He was going to use word unsuitable for her and nearly said characterless but stopped at character as Mamashree Shakuni stopped him. They were enraged but Shakuni was pacifying entire court along with Jayadrath and seems desparete for alliance.

Karna anger knew no bounds hearing all this, his body started radiating power that everyone was sure was otherworldly. Avantika too was angered by Jayadrath. With one swift motion she beheaded Jayadrath, Karna who knew boon father of Jayadrath got immediately pierced the beheaded head before it touches ground and shot it up in sky through ventilation of palac. He fired two agneyastra one which Burt his body and other whic blasted with boom sound. But none were thinking about that but at Karna who was standing completely enraged there.

Karna : Maharaj Dhritarashtra, you seem to forget my words regarding my sister that I will there for her and protect her till I am alive. How can you all stay silent when Jayadrath were about speak ill about my sister? Today entire Hastinapur has to give me a reply otherwise there is no need for it to exist. If you think I am bluffing then I challenge you and entire Hastinapur along with all allied Kingdom.

Everyone was really scared by him and Avantika who was in position to attack wasn't terrifying anyone any less. Dushala who was shocked by death of Jayadrath came out of trance and stopped him.

Dushala : No Bhrata, don't. I don't want that.

Karna : Fine Dushala but Maharaj has to promise that he will marry you whoever you chose otherwise I can't promise you what you asked.

Dhritrashtra (immediately) : I promise, you have my words Samrat Karna, Dushala.

Everyone smiled they knew everything was ploy to Dhritrashtra to say this. Kauravas, elders and ladies were smiling hearing Dhritrashtra while Shakuni gritted his teeth for another failed attempt. He needs person like Jayadrath in vicinity of Duryodhana so that his foolish nephew learn bad habits from him and become easy to manipulate as these days he was becoming good under influence of Ashwatthama and Bhanumati. But this sutputra and his wife came in between again. He was thinking how he got to know this he wanted to avoid them and Ashwatthama and let mairrage happen immediately. He was also relieved thinking he was atleast safe oh how wrong he was.

Karna : Maharaj, i am relieved by your words. But punishment needs to be given to one who dare to swept the insults of Dushala under rug.

Shakuni gulped really hard hearing this. He knew he wasn't safe anymore. What Shocked him was only Dhritrashtra was confused but others even his sister and nephews were agreeing with Karna.

Dhritrashtra : What do you mean Samrat?

Karna : I want Ghandhar raj Shakuni to be punished, if he wasn't living relative of Mata Ghandhari and Mamashree of Dushala I would have beheaded him along with Jayadrath but he can't go unpunished for this.

Vidhur : I concur with Samrat Jyeshtha.

Duryodhana : Me too.

Kauravas : Us too.

Everything : We agree.

Dhritrashtra was in bind now.

Karna : Why are you hesitant Maharaj, don't tell me you are not going to punish Ghandhar raj who have tried to defend Jayadrath whom date to insult my sister.

Dhritrashtra : No Maharaj i am thinking of punishment.

Dhritrashtra thought anyway his son got throne so there is no need of Shakuni now.

Dhritrashtra : I order Ghandhar raj Shakuni to return to Ghandhar and not return until king summoned him. Are you satisfied Samrat.

Karna (begrudgingly) : Yes Maharaj.

Karna turned towards Shakuni.

Karna : Ghandhar raj Shakuni if you try anything that is against Dharm next time no power in the world will save you from me not even your relationship with Mata Ghandhari or Dushala.

Shakuni was immediately deported from Hastinapur and in the same evening Ashwatthama came with his mother and asked for hands of Dushala. Dushala too confessed they both love each other and want to marry. Dhritrashtra has already given his words. So soon kripacharya matched kundali and fixed auspicious date which was one week later. Duryodhana was thrilled her sister marrying his friends while others were happy the mairrage was out of love.

One week later guests reached Hastinapur, Pandavas along with Draupadi except Arjun came and marriage was held. Karna and Avantika were happy that love of Dushala and Ashwatthama was fruitful after such long time.

Flashback ends