MEETING KURUVANSH

After coronation, Bhagwan Parshuram left Hastinapur. Karna was invited in evening for the celebratory feast being held to welcome the Rajkumars. Karna agreed. Karna will be able to rule anga after two months as other preparation and formalities to make Anga  independent will take this much time. Bheeshma suggested karna that during this time spend time in Rajyasabha to closely obseve how it works. Karna agreed to it. After 3 hours of work done in Rajyasabha Karna left the palace to meet his parents.

After arriving outside of palace Karna took a horse and rode towards his house. After arriving he saw how suta people was looking at him with pride. He arrived at his doors and saw Radha maa was there with aarti thali to welcome him with Adhiratha standing beside her. Radha did the aarti, karna touched their feet. They blessed him and took him into the house. Radha was very happy, when she saw her son in royal clothes, ornaments and crown she realised it was like it was meant to be. Her was born to be king. She hugged him and cried thinking how difficult was for his son to reach where he is today. People saw his valour, praised him but only her family knew how much her son had to go through to reach where he is today. How many times her son cried at insults and mockery at him being low caste. Adhiratha was thinking the same thing. He was proud of his son.

Radha : “Son, you wait I will bring some refreshments.” saying this she went to kitchen to let his husband and son to talk. The both smiled at her antics.

Adhiratha : Son I am proud of you, you have become  fine young man.

Karna : thanks Dad.

Adhiratha : Son your responsibility will be getting bigger, you now have chance to bring the change you always wanted. Try to rule the people as example son not tyranny. Son, I know you want change but be patient nothing good can be done immediately.

Karan : I know dad. I know but I am nervous. I don't know how will I cope with this responsibility. It will increase the anxiety and instability within me.

Adhiratha : Son you are one of most mentally strong people I know of. If all your childhood didn't break you this responsibility will not be able to do that. Do charity for your own peace son. Charity is the only way you will feel peace in you. Remember Son, spend your own fortune not of your subjects. Charity is such that you don't do any favour on other but other do a favor to you by accepting your alms. Their blessings and happiness will be reason for you peace.

Karna : Yes father.

Adhiratha didn't knew his casual advice will let karna gain the tittle of Daanveer in whole Aryavart. Soon radha joined and the family happily chatted.

Evening came and karna did his Surya pooja at dusk. He came home ad got ready for the celebratory feast at palace. He rode his horse to the palace. There he was welcomed by palace guards. He went inside the palace and went to meet Bheeshma. Karna and Bheeshma met, they chatted about half hour. Then Bheeshma said karna to meet other family members.  He summoned a soldier to guide Karna to gathering place.

Karna went there but only servants were there. He took a seat in one corner. Soon two beautiful ladies came to the roon. They saw karna and went to greet him. Karna saw the coming and stood up to greet them they were princess he knows one of them youngest sister of kuru princes but other was mystery to him.

Ladies : Pranipat Angraj.
(Hello king of anga)

Karna : Pranipat rajukumariyon.
(Hello Princess)

Dushala : How do you know we are princess.

Karna (smiled at her innocence) : I am the son of Mahamahim charioteer, I probably know all the royal family. Youe clothes and jewellery was also dead giveaway.