AVANTIKA GET TO KNOW ABOUT KARNA

Next day Karna woke up before sunrise to do surya pooja. He changed into a white dhoti and a white shawl and went to river bank. When he arrived there Bheeshma was already there. They both did their pooja and talked then they returned to Palace after half an hour. All invited king got together in Karna sabha, They were mesmerized by its beauty and they discussed the politics around Aryavart. King Vikramaditya was also present and every was curious about him and his kingdom. They did their breakfast together and decided to leave Anga for their country as kings they cannot leave their country for long period of time. Bheeshma too decided to leave. He left with Duryodhana. Adhiratha decided to leave with them so Radha maa also left. Rest decided to stay. Ghandhari wanted to stay to do a hawan at Shiva-Parvati temple so she stayed. Kunti wanted to spend some time near her eldest son and Ashwatthama, Arjun, Nakul and Sahdev wanted to observe Anga closely. Dushala just wanted a vacation to enjoy in Anga. Krishna and Rukmini too stayed with Subhadra but Balram and revati left for Dwarka. Trio from Ujjain too stayed as they wanted to discuss something with Karna. Karna told them if it was personal they could discuss it before dinner in his chamber. Dhuryodhana to wanted to befriend Karna but he has responsibility toward his other brothers who were waiting for him.

After the one who wanted to leave left, Karna called his usual Sabha to discuss the problems of his people. Kunti, Mithila and Gandhari left for temple. King Vikramaditya went to roam around in anga. The sabha ended in 1 hour as there wasn't much to solve anyway but it was a procedure that karna enforced to Sabha that no matter what Sabha is to arranged at least 1 hour daily. Karna wanted to leave for training his army but he saw the Krishna, Arjun, Nakul, Sahdev, Rukmini, Subhadra, Dushala and Avantika standing there. Avantika seemed to gelled in group nice it seems. Dushala was leading them she was waiting hands across her chest as if eagerly waiting for something. As soon as she saw Karna she ran toward him.

The others who knew what going to happen started looking forward to watch the show. Avantika looked intrigued.

Nakul (mischievously) : Princess Avantika, I an sure you heard of valour of Angraj.

Avantika : Yes, I have heard. But has not seen it.

Arjun : Now you will see his surrender and defeat.

Avantika : what?

Krishna : Just look ahead you will understand.

Others nodded to her. Meanwhile Dushala reached Karna.

Dushala : Bhrata Karna where are you going?

Karna : To army barracks to train With them.

Dushala : Did you forget your promise to take me to shopping.

Karna : No, lets go after lunch.

Dushala (stubbornly) : No, we are going now or else I won't go.

Karna : it's early now, I have to go for training.

Dushala (fake tears) : Bhrata Karna you have changed, now you don't have time for me like others.

Karna : No it's not true but I have some responsibilities now.

Dushala : "No you have changed." crying loudly.

Karna sighed he knew he was lost. He called Vikram and told him to be temporarily handle his responsibilities on his behalf today. Vikram happily obliged and was happy to see his king finally taking his well deserved break. The arrangement of this took some time. Dushala was with Karna to make sure he will not engage himself in other activities. Meanwhile with krishna's group.

Arjun (sighed amusingly): It happened again as we guessed.

Rukmini (laughing) : Does it happens a lot.