TWIST

Karna and Dronacharya reached the barren lands. They both didn't say a word and summoned their bows. Karna summoned Vijaya bow. He didn't pluck it this time but he chanted the mantras that was told to him. This will make his arrow far more destructive. Others arrived their too. There was no need to announce the beginning of battle. Karna and Dronacharya stated shooting divyastra. Due to Karna's bow and mantra he was overwhelming Dronacharya. His arrows had such strength that it didn't neutralise Drona arrows but destroy them completely. Other were shocked seeing this stark difference. Dronacharya was becoming helpless. Karna broke his bows but he was also student of Bhagwan Parshuram. He summoned a sword and sped to Karna with it. If Karna wished he could have easily killed him but he was ready to break Dronacharya's ego and pride, Karna too let go bows and summoned a sword. In sword fight Karna nearly beheaded Dronacharya twice. After that mace fight took place and it was most one sided match till now atleast with bow and sword it looked like fight. Karna badly overwehlmed him in mace fight. Karna didn't need to summon  his Kavach once but Dronacharya was on ground many times. It wasn't the fight,it was one sided slaughter both parties were really trying ko kill each other. But it looked like Karna was manhandling Dronacharya.

Kuru princes except Arjun, Nakul and Sahdev were in awe and trembling in fear. They couldn't imagine Dronacharya would be this helpless in front of anyone. The older generation wasn't much better.

Bheem : I can't believe what eyes are witnessing.

Duryodhana : It's not possible gurudev couldn't be loosing this badly.

Yudhishthir : Angraj could have killed him using Vijaya but it looks like he doing this to humiliate gurudev.

Ashwatthama : No humiliation is not the reason. Pitashree questioned his teachers so he is showcasing what his teachers taught him.

Arjun : You all don't know how much he respects them, his love and devotion to his teachers is second to none in all three lok.

Sahdev : Karna could bear all insults done to himself smilingly but when comes to his loved ones there is no telling what he could do.

Bheeshma : You are right Putra, Karna is most gentle soul you will meet but once angered he is like Mahadev during his Tandava.

Fight was still going on both fighters drew axe now. They fought fiercely. At the end Drona was on kneeling on ground and badly bleeding he couldn't even lift his hand to summon Bharamastra as Karna has cut it off from his body.

Karna : Drone have you seen enough what my Guru has taught me. You dare to insult my Guru but you are father of Mitra Ashwatthama so I will give you one chance to retrieve your words and ask forgiveness to my teachers.

Dronacharya (angrily) : No, I will never beg to you.

Karna : I am not saying to beg to me but to retract your words about my teachers.

Dronacharya : No never, I am a true Brahman and warrior. I will not do so just to save my life come on kill me you will get sin of Brahman Hatya.

Karna : “So be it.” Karna was ready to swing axe to behead Drona.

Suddenly “no Bharata Karna” and “No Putra” sound resounded through. Karna axe stopped just half inch before Drona's neck, he turned around to see everyone even the royal ladies and his parents were there. The shout come respectively from Dushala and Radha.

WHEN DRONA AND KARNA WAS TALKING

Dhritarashtra : Tatshree stop Angraj Karna.

Bheeshma : I can't Maharaj, the sin that Drona did was too big. If anyone tries to help him the too will be participating in the sin.