Supergirls at the School!!

You were Walking to School the Next day and You were Happy because you had A Harem filled with 4 Beautiful Babes, who were surprisingly All Demons... Well, 2 Demons, A Nekomata, and A Preachy, Religious, Reincarnated Demon! Issei was Crushed by this but you took him out for some Late Night Chocolate Shakes, and he felt A Lot Better!

But you would still, Kick his ass if you ever see him Perving on Any of the girls!

Like I said you were walking to school when you heard some Arguing and some explosions!

???: "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT LOSER DEKU IS BETTER THAN ME!?"

???2: "Well, I mean He is better than you. He has several Kinds of powers like Float, Blackwhip, and, Yes even one for all! So yes, he is clearly is better than you."

???: 

Y/n: "Oh God He's At it Again. Why God Why?"

You then walked over and You see A Guy with explosives trying to Punch A Girl who Floating around trying to avoid his Punches but also Trying not to Get Sick! You see Star Academy has Japan's top Super Hero Academy where they train The next generation of Heroes being taught by Japan's Pro Heroes!

You would have Joined yourself but you found it kinda boring after all, and when Izuku finally got his Powers of One for all, You had decided to give him A Second Power... Stormbreaker!

Stormbreaker Is A Quirk you had Created and Given to Izuku which allows him to Absorb and attack with Kinetic energy in Powerful electrical Bursts of Energy, Something perfect for fighting his Former Bully, Katsuki Bakugo!

Katsuki: "WHO THE FUCK IS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME?! IS IT YOU AGAIN!?"

Katsuki Bakugo

... And he was Trying to Hit Ochaco, Aka Uravity, Aka Mochi Cheeks!

Ochaco: "No, I swear I wasn't! It was the Narrator I think! Stop trying to shoot me! I think I'm gonna get Sick!"