Y/n vs Kumagawa!!/ Evil Lurks!!

After That meeting with Medaka, She had Delegated An Entire Battle between you and Kumagawa, and she took All of you outside to do so, with Akune Refereeing the Match, and You instantly knew this was going to get annoying real fast so you Just Decided to Play with your Switch while Kumagawa, was wrapping her Fists in Cloth!

Akune: "Alright everyone we're going to have A Good, Clean, Fight Today! We're gonna have no Shots Below the Knee, No Name-Calling, No Weapons Like Swords or Guns, anything else if Allowed, and Please do not destroy the school as we all do Learn here!"

Kumagawa: "Ah, Damnit..."

Akune: "3... 2... 1... GO!"

Kumuagawa then charged at you, to punch you but then...

Y/n: "Kaioken!!"

You then activated your Kaioken and socked her in the face, sending her flying to the ground!

Kumagawa: "Oh My Is it me or has your Muscles Expanded, in that tight-fitting shirt?"

She then Grabbed two screwdrivers, and threw them right at you, you Tried to Punch them but then Kumagawa then activated all Fiction, and turned it off, allowing the Screwdrivers to peirce your chest!

Y/n: "GAH!!"

Medaka: "Y/N!"

Mogana: "Oh No!"

Y/n: "Blegh! Do you think that's gonna work? Gum Gum... Um... Balloon!!"

You then started inflating your midsection like A Balloon sending the Screwdrivers back at her, and they knocked her upside the head since they were facing the opposite way, but you still have 2 Massive Holes in your chest!

Kumagawa: "All Fiction!!"

She then used all Fiction to get rid of that Inflation and she threw some More Screwdrivers at you, but you activated your foresight and saw it coming from A Mile, away so you quickly dodged it, and smirked!

Y/n: "Too Slow. Now to show you... True Power!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!"

Your Hair had Turned Golden and Spikey as you had entered SSJ1, But you weren't done yet, as your hair began to get spikier and Longer turning into SSJ2, And that didn't end there either as you Just continued Powering up!

Y/n: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Everything began shaking, as The student council took Notice and Akune began to get scared!

Akune: "W-What the hell is happening!?"

Medaka: "Akune remember my Altered war god mode?"

Akune: "Y-Yes, Ma'am! Why?"

Medaka: "It's Like that. But Stronger."

Akune: "W-WHAT!?"

Y/N: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! AAAAH!! AAAAH!! AAAAAAAAAH!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

Your hair began to reach Past your knees, as Kumagwa had A Terrified expression on her face, as your muscles bulged, and your power level skyrocketed Beyond Belief until your Muscles shredded your clothes, and soon Your hair finally stopped growing as you had reached into SSJ3!

You then Began singing A Song to Kumagawa...

A/N: Beginning- 0:50

... My Name is Y/n, and I would like to say... Hello."

Mogana: "Shit, she's dead."

Kumagawa: "Alright then! ALL-FIC-!"

Y/n: "SUPERGALICKKAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Kumagawa: "WAIT! LET ME FINISH!!"

Y/n: "GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY AIRSPACE!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Kumagawa then gets Blasted full force with the Attack, and everyone literally had to wear shades to shield their eyes, and soon when the attack ended, Kumagawa with her clothes torn fell back to the ground, and you landed in front of Her, reverting back to base form!

Medaka: "Welp, Looks like Y/n is our Winner! He's our new Vice president!"

Kumagawa: "Yeah but I got to see his Muscles so whose the real winner here... Hahahahaha..."

She then Passed down, and you spoke up!

Y/n: "You are A Strange, Strange, Little Woman..."

Meanwhile...

In A Basement Deep Below the School, spanning Miles and Miles Long, A Woman turned away from A Screen that went out that was showing off your battle against Kumagawa, and she smiled turning around to her group of Subordinates, smiling like A Goddamn Maniac!

Najimi

A/N: The other Najimi will be known as Najimie... Stupid I know but work with it

Najimi: "Well Guys, I know who is going to be the next part of the True Flask Plan, and help me- I mean us Get revenge on Medaka... Oh and Also Kumagawa, because fuck her."