Two Yanderes One Man!!

It was A Normal day at School, as it was Just the Usual stuff, with you and Your girlfriends, as ever since The latest confessions you finally had A New maid who can help around the house which sounds like A Great deal for your mom, which usually overworks herself due to her love for her family, and now all she has to do is Just cook her usual fried food!

You were Currently in Math Class with Rias, as you were both trying to Quiz each other for an Upcoming Test that was Coming up!

Y/n: "Okay so what is, 1289 Divided by 3?"

Rias then began to do the Math in her head, as she quickly figured it out!

Rias: "429.666667."

Y/n: "Correct."

Rias: "What is the square root of 842?"

You didn't take any time at all to Figure it out, as you Just said the Answer!

Y/n: 29.01723626."

Rias: "Wow, Correct!"

You were about to ask Rias another question when you heard some arguing from A Pink haired girl and some Rich douche who has daddy's money!

Pinkie: "No I am not interested! You can take that Reservation and shove it!"

Rich Douche: "Oh Come Yuno, I paid good money for this, and I need A Date."

Yuno: "No, You Paid with your daddy's money, No Get out of my face."

The Guy then Grabbed the girl by the Arm, and he tried to pull her away when you appeared!

Y/n: "Is there something wrong?"

Rich Douche: "N-N-No, N-Nothing is wrong S-Sir!"

Y/n: "Good, Now get your sorry Carcass out of my sight by the count of 3 before I Keelhaul you. 1..."

He then ran off to his Desk, as the girl Smiled!

Yuno: "Thank you so Much Y/n-Kun, You're A lifesaver."

Yuno Gasai (A Cute Pink Haired girl/ Praticcly Insane/ Is fighting A Battle to prevent the Apocalypse/ Carries A Thing called the future diary which tells her future events in present/ Always carries A Knife on her person)

Y/n: "Ah, It Okay, Yuno anything for A Friend."

Yuno: "Yeah... A Friend."

You then walked back over to Rias as Yuno began thinking to herself!

Yuno: 'Oh My My Future Diary had said about that Guy Harassing me, but it never said anything about Y/n coming to my Rescue. I know The Future diary is supposed to predict everything but it doesn't say anything about him. Is it because the Future diary is flawed or does he have god powers so strong it can Ignore the effects of the Future diary? I Must follow him to Figure this out... Also, he is really damn cute, Not gonna lie.' 💕

Meanwhile, in the Back of Class, Another girl was Staring at the two of you, as she was Almost snarling, this was Ayano Aishi, also known as Yandere-chan for her rather... Obsessive Behavior towards A Certain Boy; You.

Ayano: 'Damn, That Yuno Gasai, Trying to steal my man away from me! I'll kill her, I swear! Just need to find out How, But... What if the rumors are true. Maybe she can tell the Future. I need to figure that out to be Sure. I can't let her have the upper hand like this.'

Ayano Aishi AKA Yandere Chan (Is A Girl who has an obsessive crush on you/ Tends to be A Bit insane/ Always Carriers A Knife on her person/ Refers to you as her Senpai)

SNAP!

Y/n: "You Heard that?"

Yuno: "Heard what?"

Y/n: "It sounds like Bones Snapping."

Ayano: 'Oh Bones are gonna snap alright!'

Ayano in A Fit of Rage, Had started snapping pencils in order to try and calm herself, and she was about ready to move on her to her cheap Pens!

Later!

It was Now after Class, and Yuno was Looking into her Future Diary, for any future events when she is stopped by Ayano!

Ayano: "Hey, Gasai-Chan, I know what You're thinking, and stop it!"

Yuno: "What do you mean?"

Ayano: "I Know You're Trying to hit on Y/n! He's Mine Bitch!"

Yuno: "You Must be Mistaken because He's Mine. Now Back off."

Ayano: "I know what Your Capable Of. I've heard the Rumors About you being able to tell the Future with that Future diary of Yours. Is that why you always carry An Old flip phone with you rather than The newest iPhone?"

Yuno: "Well It Looks like little Miss Yandere-chan had actually figured me out. But don't worry about it, I can't read anything about Y/n's Future, since he seems to be far too powerful for it to even read him. I don't even know if he's Deflecting it or what, but it's just not working."

Ayano: "So What You're Saying is?"

Yuno: "He could end up with either one of us."

Ayano: "Hm, If I would have the power, I would gladly get rid of all of Y/n's enemies, Including you."

Yuno: "Hmph, Me too."

Ayano: "School Library, Midnight, We're gonna decide who shall be his Bride."

Yuno: "Fine by Me, Bitch."

The two of them then walk off in Opposite directions, and Yuno walked into The Gun Slinging Club room, and met with the club president Biscsa Mulan!

Bisca: "Yes, Yuno? Anything you need?"

Bisca Mulan ( A Senior at your Highschool/ One of the more Popular girls for her incredibly good looks and Fashion sense/ Is head of the Gunslingers club/ Uses Gun Magic/ Longs to have A Family after Graduating)

Yuno: "Yes, I need to Borrow A Semi-Automatic Rifle."

Bisca: "Ah, You want to attend those Sabagebu Club Survival Games, I see. Those games have Picked up on Popularity, Despite so much Blood being shed. Then again those girls must be Immortal."

Yuno: "Hm.. Let's say I am attending my own survival Games."