Battle Against Mako!!

We Open up with you Tired, and walking to school with absolutely no Pep in your Step, as Math was walking ahead of you and seemed worried!

Math: "Hey, Y/n are you Okay? You Look like Shikamaru, after Taking his 5th nap."

Y/n: "Hahaha... Sorry, It's Just... I've been worried About Mako..."

Math: "Why?"

Y/n: "She hasn't talked to anyone in about 3 hours."

Math: "And why is that A Problem?"

Y/n: "It's Mako."

Math: "OH SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT!"

Y/n: "Yep."

Math: "I'll ask everyone in my Ninjutsu class if they know anything about What Happened to her."

Y/n: "Yeah, Good Idea..."

Just then you saw Ryuko running up from behind you two and she seemed worried as well!

Ryuko: "You Guys heard about Mako!?"

Y/n: "That's the problem we haven't heard anything about Mako."

Ryuko: "Yeah, that's the problem. I tried calling her this morning, and her Mom said she walked out saying something about Satsuki calling her to the school for A Promotion. I'm worried it's gonna be Like the Last time."

Math: "It can't be that bad."

Ryuko: "She nearly killed me with her family backing her up."

Math: "We're Doomed!"

You three of you were now walking into School grounds when you were nearly struck in the head with A Golden Knuckleduster thrown at you, and you Paled!

Y/n: "Oh God No..."

Ryuko: "You got that right."

Mako: "I am the Darkness that Flaps in the Night, I am the Socks that you leave under your bed, I am the 1% of Germs that Soap never gets! I am Mako Mankoshouke A 3 Star Goku Uniform user, and Head of the Fight Club, and Y/n I challenge you to A Battle to see who is Stronger!"

Mako: Three Star Goku Uniform

Y/n: "No."

Mako: "Huh!? Why not!?"

Y/n: "Because I'm Not Fighting A Friend. Especially when they get as Corrupt as this."

Mako: "Oh I'm not corrupt this time! I Promise! Lady Satsuki actually promised me A Fun Fight, where I can actually Get A Few good hits in, and if I win, I get some sweet Diggs so fight me Y/n, Fight me!"