The Queen Diclonius And The Foundation!!

We Open up in A Deep, dark, secret Base deep inside of the Mountains near Star city where A Single person was kept, being imprisoned with A Million different security measures keeping her from getting out!

There was Stuff such as Trip traps, Machine guns lining the walls, Blast doors about 12 inches thick, and The girl was Locked up in A Room, being forced to wear A Magical mask to hinder her Alien Powers, and she was chained up to the walls, with her hands and feet being coated in titanium cuffs, and her back was Plated in armor that used Hydroclics to keep her in Place!

She Just stood there Catatonic, Until A Man with A Labcoat walked inside and Sat down in front of her smiling, turning on A Recording Device.

Doctor: Alright his is Doctor (Redacted) Of the SCP Foundation, talking to SCP-(Redacted)-1. So It is finally your 18th Birthday. Anything you would like to say?

???: ...

Doctor: SCP-(Redacted)-1 We need An Answer. You haven't talked in ten years. If yo don't talk we have to withhold food again. It's not my decision but the higher Ups. The 0 Council wants to make sure you actually respond for once

???: ... Fine I'll speak

Doctor: Well Good, I HOLY HELL!!!

???: Sorry wrong?

Doctor: Nothing it's Just! You spoke! You haven't spoken in ten Years! Now Please answer these questions. Why did you kill those Your fellow orphans?

???: They Killed my best Friend... I was lost, abandoned, and everyone treated me like Garbage, And One day I found A Puppy... When they found out they beat it to death with A Vase, and... The voice told me to Kill them

Doctor: Voice. What voice?

???: The Voice. The one that tells me to kill things. Like you.

Doctor: R-R-Right. So, what about the People at the Festival shortly after?

???: He Cheated on me. He cheated on me with two girls, and I got angry. The Voice told me to kill as many people as possible, and then run. I couldn't control myself. I... I just couldn't control myself because The Voice told me to

Doctor: (Thoughts) Might be either the Diclonius DNA Or A Case of Psychopathy (Out of thoughts) Look Who was that Man Or I guess Boy?

???: He was the very first person to show me Kindness, He was... Kind to me... His name was Y/n L/n

Doctor: Y/N L/N!? YOU MEAN PROPOSITION SCP-001-(Redacted)!? THAT Y/N L/N!?

???: Did I stutter?

Doctor: N-No! I-If I would get him, would you open up more?

???: Yes, and My Name is Lucy. Call me that

Doctor: Good, Um... Lucy! I'll contact the higher-ups immediately!

He then got up his stuff and left as The Girl went back to being silent, but was secretly trying to use her Vectors to try and Lockpick the Hydraulic Locks on her back!

Timeskip! The 05 Council Room!

Deep Underground somewhere in the world in an Unknown top-secret Location, A Group of People known as the 05 Council designated as Members 05-1 To 05-13 Were all setting around A U.N. Styled Table all Looking at their newest voting problem concerning this Girl and her Request!

05-1: Alright then Ladies and Gentleman, We Have A Very Important request from A Keter class Anomaly

05-12: Is it SCP-682 Asking for another deal to Move SCP-069's call far away from him? Because that thing did fuck him up big time

05-5: Nya! It can't be that, he Just recently escape but has been captured again! Nya!

05-1: No, It's SCP-(Redacted)-1 Otherwise known as... Lucy, or the Diclonius Queen. She is willing to speak about Her past as Long as we Bring in SCP-001 Otherwise known as Y/n L/n

05-3: That's Insane! We cannot let her near him! He is A Keter class Threat, that can easily create A XT-Class Extinction event! And so can she if she's allowed to escape!

05-4: We have been wiping out every Horned child and stopping any strange pregnancy for 10 years now. You expect us Just to release her!?

05-1: Yes

05-4: Oh well that's very convincing sure

05-10: ARE YOU INSANE!? WHAT HAPPENS IF THEY WOULD INTERACT!? WHAT IF-!?

05-1: Now calm down we have been keeping eagle eyes on him for A Long time now especially ever since he revealed himself to the world since we don't want him to spill any of our Secrets to the world.

05-5: Can't we Just Kill him? Mya!

05-1: We would but we have no Known Method to Kill him at the moment, and if we did which I'm not saying we do, but If I did tell you, I would have to kill you all right here and Now.

The rest of the O5 Council Just scooted their chairs A Little bit farther away from the Founder, as he Just grabbed A Phone!

05-1: Yes? Hello? Bring me Y/n L/n Immediately! It's for the Fate of the world! Yes, I'll Hold.