Meeting the Weaponsmeisters!!

It was A Normal Night, as you were walking around the town carrying some Groceries for your Mom, which Has A Bunch of stuff like Chicken, Noodles, Candy, Milk, Soda, and Plenty, and Plenty of Fryer Oil and Chobani Yogurt, which left you wondering!

Y/n: "Why does Mom need so much Chobani yogurt? Is that how she keeps her Porcelain Skin, and Tiny figure? Hmm, I May wanna ask her Later on. Now, What Should I do for tomorrow? I mean Zerotwo had invited me to stay with her, Joey had asked me to train him on how to Play Duel Monsters Better, Or I could just hang out with my Girlfriends! Hmm..."

Just then you heard some Voices as You Noticed A Few Figures Jumping across some Roofs Chasing A Monster!

Monster: "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME ASSHOLES! NOW BITE ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

???1: "Get back here asshole!"

???2: "Stop gripping me so Tight!"

???3: "W-Wait, Up..."

Y/n: "Wait is that? No, It can't be their supposed to be in Nevada! Time to check it out I Guess."

The Monster kept running on it's Arms and Legs as it jumped into the air, and Kept laughing!

Monster: "YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME, YOU HEAR ME ASSHOLES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA- Huh?"

You had teleported behind him and smiled!

Y/n: "Bonjour."

You then Karate chopped him in the neck, and he was sent flying into the street, with A Huge K-KRAK, And you then landed next to them!

Y/n: "You Okay?"

Monster: "FUCK! ACK! YOU!"

Y/n: "Yep, That's what I thought."

Just then A Scythe came crashing down on the Monster, and it ended up, piercing his chest, and eating his Soul, as you smiled at the wielder!

Y/n: "Hey Maka, How is it going?"

Maka: (Blushing) "Hey, Y/n It's nice to see you again, Um... I'm good! Thanks."

Maka Albarn (A Weapon meister and Student at Death's weapon meister school/ Her Weapon Partner is Soul who can eat souls on Contact/ Is Incredibly skilled and Powerful/ An Adorkable Bookworm/ Daughter of SPirit Albarn the Weapon partner of Death h...

Maka Albarn (A Weapon meister and Student at Death's weapon meister school/ Her Weapon Partner is Soul who can eat souls on Contact/ Is Incredibly skilled and Powerful/ An Adorkable Bookworm/ Daughter of SPirit Albarn the Weapon partner of Death himself)

Y/n: "So Maka mind telling me, Why You're in Japan of All Places?"

Maka: "Well you See-"

??? 2: Maka and Y/n Sitting in the Tree K-I-S-S-I-N- GAK!!"

Maka then began choking out her Scythe, as she got angry!

Maka: "SHUT UP YOU ASSHOLE!"

Y/n: "Hey Soul You being... Yourself?"

Soul: "Yep!"

Soul then Transformed into his Human form!