Kaiju Battle!!/ Part 1

Everyone was waiting for you to come back when you showed up back with Izuku around your arm, and You began introducing the Youn,g Green, Cinnamon roll!

Y/n: "Izuku, Gigan and Megalon. Gigan and Megalon, Izuku. Show them what you got Boy."

Izuku: "A-Are you sure I can do this Y/n?"

Y/n: "Don't worry about it Bud, Remember what I taught you."

Izuku: "R-Right."

Gigan: "You wanna deal with him, Mega?"

Megalon: "Oh Great, leave me with the Nerd why don't you? Alright, Then Nerd show me what you Go-"

Izuku: "1,000,000,000 Gigavolt Detroit Smash!!"

Izuku ignited his Fist in A Storm of electricity behind he Punched the Orange Haired Kaiju in the Chest sending her skidding back into A Mountian!

Megalon: "GAH! BITCH!"

Izuku: "S-Sorry!"

Y/n: "Nah, don't be sorry. Beat her up some more will Ya?"

Gigan then Used her Kauju powers to grow to 300 Ft Tall, and she started aiming cannons at you, as you just smiled!

Gigan: "Any Last words?"

Y/n: "Yeah, you know what time it is?"

Gigan: "Um... 3:49 Pm?"

Y/n: "Hm, She should be heeeeerrrrreeeee.......... Now!"

Gigan: "What are you talking Abou- GAH!!"

Just then A Giant Orange ball of spines much akin to Sonic slammed into Gigant knocking her down, as Godzilla's oldest alley had arrived!

Angurius: "Hey Guys, Sorry I'm Late! Mothra Kinda was late on the Message!"

Angurius

Just then Another one of Godzilla's Ally's Showed up! Mothra!

Mothra: "Sigh, No I kept sending you messages but you were Just Blocking them."

Mothra

Angurius: "Hey, I was Asleep, since I couldn't brawl with her like Per Usual!"

Megalon: "Okay, You both die now!"

Megalon was about to fire A Ball of energy at Mothra but then you Turned into Kuruma form, and began to wail on her!

Y/n: "Tailed Beast Rasengan Kamehameha!!"

Megalon: "GAH! Bitch!"

Kermit: "Wow, A Bunch of Hot Babes. The Video has been Saved Cell."

Cell: "Yeah, I say we just sit here and watch."

Kermit: "But what about you-?"

Cell: "Shut up Kermit."

You then Began to Wail on Gigan, and got her into A Chokehold as you spoke To Izuku!

Y/n: "Izuku, I'm going to teleport you to Ghidorah's ship, and when you get Goji I need you to get her out of there and contact me when you do! Got it?"

Izuku: "Yes, Sir!"

Y/n: "Good!"

You then teleported out of there, and you continued choking out, as Megalon aimed her gun at you!

Megalon: "Prepare to say Goodbye!"

Jr: "Leave Y/n Alone you jerk!!!"

Megalon then proceeds to pick Jr up as she smiles!

Megalon: "Oh, and what are you going to do? Kick me in the-"

Just then Jr used her razor-sharp teeth to bite the cyborg's hand, as she then bled and dropped the young Gojisaurus!

Y/n: "Good Job!"

Anguirus: "Wait, let me help!"

Y/n: "Here have at her!"

You then pinned down Gigan, as Angrurius went full sonic and slammed herself into both of you, as Mother was fighting Megalon with Psywaves, And Strange dust like Attacks kinda like Butterfree from Gen 1 Pokemon, as you all continued fighting!

Y/n: "Alright, Take this! DRAGON'S ASCENT!!"

You then flew up into Space, and Came back flying down turning yourself into A Ballistic Missile of sorts where you crashed down on everywhere destroying everything around you!

Cell: "MY ARENA!!!"

Kermit: "Wow, tough shit Huh Cell?"

Cell: "SHUT UP KERMIT!"

To Be Continued...