Yato Kagura vs Kamui!!/ Yato Confession!!

Last time on This Story, Y/n and Kagura Battle Kamui, and his second in Command, and Y/n won his fight, but he was Tricked and got stabbed through the chest, prompting Kagura to enter the Terrifying Yato Mode, and she not has Her bother cornered as he held His Spear, and with you Injured no one can stop her!

Now we cut to now...

Kagura: "Hahahahahaha!! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Y/n: "K-Kagura...?"

Kamui: "Fine if you wanna fight, Then Let's fight!! HA!!"

He then Thrusted his spear at his sister, but Kagura blocked it with the Palm of her hands peircing through it, as Blood flew everywhere!

Kamui: "W-What are you doing!? You Can't Use your own hand after A Strike like tha- GAH!!"

Kagura had then slammed her leg into his Kneecap, shattering it, as he went down, and she then broke her own Hand, to grab him by the hair, and slam him against the Wall, Making his face spill Blood, and you Just watched in Horror!

Y/n: 'D-Did I cuase this? D-Did she do this Just to Protect me? Is she even the same person anymore?'

Kamui then got up and Attempted to stab her again, but she ripped it out his hand and slashed him own hand off, cuasing him to scream in Pain!

Kamui: "AAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Y/n: "Kagura stop!!"

Kagura: "HAHAHAHAHAHA!! DIE!!"

Kamui: "No Wait Kagura, this is your brother speaking please don't- GAAAAAAAAH!!"

Kagura had Took the spear and Impaled it through her own Brother's Gut, and he ended up Puking up Blood, as he fell outside! Just then Kagura Jumped up into the air, and then fell down slamming her foot into his head, with A huge K-KRAK!

You had quickly healed yourself, and ran outside to try and stop Kagura who is currently bitch slapping Kamui!

Like this...

Y/n: "Okay as satisfying as this is, I need to stop this."

You then teleported to the fight and activated Your Dragon force!

Y/n: "HAAAAAAAAAAAA!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!"

Kagura: "Huh?"

Kamui: "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!?"

Y/n: "KAMUI I'M GOING TO KILL YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!"

Kamui: "Oh Shit He's got Dragon Powers... OH SHIT! HE'S GOT DRAGON POWERS!"

Y/n: "HAAAAAAAAAA!! FIRE-LIGHTING-IRON DRAGON FIST!!"

You then Punched Kamui in the face so Hard, his teeth shattered, and His eyes Bulged out, as he was sent flying into the Houses Garden, and you unleashed another Attack!

Y/n: "SHADOW-POISON-ICE CYCLONE!!"

Kamui was then Trapped in A Massive Black Cyclone as Black, Poisoned Tipped, Ice struck him at every side, like A Bunch of Cherry Blossoms, and he then fell to the ground, as you then flew above him, as you created A Massive Hammer!

Y/n: "ICE-ROCK-IRON MAKE HAMMER!!"

You then slammed it into Kamui as he screamed in Horror, and Just then The entire Island of Japan shook, as it hit the ground and Kamui, and Kamui was laying in his Own Pool of Blood, as he tried to speak!

Kamui: "Fine then, You Win... Kill me if you want..."

Y/n: "No."

Kamui: "Huh? What? Why?"

Y/n: "You're Kagura's Brother and I at least Assume she still somewhat Loves you, and I wanna have another fight sometime. Hopefully You'll get stronger next time so It wouldn't be so One-sided. I actually enjoy A Good fight."

Kamui: "Wow... You're A Good Guy L/n... I'll leave now..."

Y/n: "Good, Now get your sorry carcass off of my Planet."

Kamui then Dragged his sorry carcass into his space Pod and he got out off your Planet, as then you walked over to Kagura and Began healing her!

Y/n: "Kagura Are you Okay? did you lose Any Vital Organs or Limbs? Did you- MMPH!?"

Kagura then Kissed you on the Lips and you were shocked but she smiled when she finally let go!

Y/n: "Um... You love me right?"

Kagura: "Yes!!"

She then hugged your chest as you then Hugged back!

Y/n: "You want in the Harem now?"

Kagura: "Yes! Can we have more Potstickers?"

Y/n: "Yeah, But maybe after I clean up the Place."

Meanwhile in the Bushes Gintoki was crying at watching Kagura grow up and Shinpachi was Just confused watching him!

Shinpachi: "A-Are you crying?"

Gin: "S-Shut up! I-I'm not crying! You're crying!"