Pirates vs Ninjas/ Part 1!!

After we last left off Hancock, was attacked by Three Members of the Akatsuki Known as Konan, Sasori, and Hidan, who had Cornered the Queen from All Sides, and were now to take her head by Madara's Orders, and here we are Now!

Sasori: So That's why Orochimaru left! He didn't get the proper healthcare he needed

Hidan: So... Do we have health insurance?

Konan: No. Madara Dosnen't Provide Health or Life Insurance

Hidan: Well thank fucking God, Because I don't have A Family!

Sasori: Me either, I stuffed my Mom and Dad

Hidan: Dude! Sick! 

Hidan then Fist bumped Sasori and Hancock Who was Charging A Giant Pink heart Love Love Beam, was Just waiting!

Hancock: Are you done Yet?

Konan: Yeah, We're done

Hancock: Good. Love Love Bomb!!!

She then threw the Bomb at The Akatsuki And They all dodged it except for Hidan who Just stood there, and the entire area was coated in Stone, Except for Hidan!

Hancock: Huh? Weren't you supposed to be turned into Stone? I mean You find me attractive, right?

Hidan: I'm A Necrophiliac!

Hancock: Ew

Just then Sandersonia and Marigold who had turned themselves into Giant snake Human Hybrids blocked the way to Hancock!

Marigold: There is no way You're getting to Our Sister!

Sandersonia: You shall now face our curse!

Konan: You mean Devil fruit.

Gorgon Sisters: CURSE!

Hidan: Let me Handle this.

Hidan then Grabbed Machate and trusted it into his Gut confusing everyone Until...

Gorgon Sisters: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Just then their guts were ripped open Just like Hidan as blood pooled out and they turned back to their human forms!

Hidan: OOooh~! That felt fucking amazing~! Harder Daddy~!

Konan: That's His Power, He can make others feel the same pain he feels

Hancock: Sandersonia! Marigold! No!

Sasori: Now would you like Your neck or not?

???: RASEN-SHIRUKEN!!!

Just then Math arrived slamming his Fist into Sasori's Face and he saw who it was!

Sasori: Uzumaki!?

Math: Not Just Me!

You then You had Arrived with Four Others and you Bitch Slapped Hidan across the port, as you smiled, and Hancock Got excited!

Hancock: Y/N-SAMA~! YOU SAVED ME ONCE AGAIN~!

Y/n: (Smirks) Don't worry about it Sweet Cheeks

Hancock: KYYYYYAAAAAAAH!!