Komi's New Masochistic-Shy Friend!!

You were Standing inside of your First period Class with Komi-san and Najimi, as you were both trying to help her make A New friend, as so Far she had You, Math, Ben, Najimi, and even Ren even though Ren can be A Bit of A Nutcase, and you think you have found the perfect Friend for Komi!

Y/n: "Okay, Komi-San I had found you A New Friend! Her name is Agari Himiko, she's Shy and suffers from Anxiety Just like you, and I think you two would be perfect for each other. Now what do you say?"

Komi: (Ok.)

Najimi: "Well that's really underwhelming."

Y/n: "It's Komi-San, what do you expect?"

Komi: "S-Sorry..."

Y/n: "Hey, You Spoke again!"

Komi: "EEP!"

Y/n: "Sorry!"

Komi: (SORRY!)

Najimi: "Now let's help Komi-San Communicate!"

Later at the Library!

Y/n: "Okay, Komi-san that's Agari, And Now I need you to Go over, say "Hi, Nice to meet you" and shake her hand. Can you do that?"

Komi: (Yes!)

Y/n: "Great! Now do it, and Make us Proud!"

Komi: (Determination!)

She then got up, and Marched right to Agari, and then began talking to her- No Wait, she didn't. Instead, she walked halfway, hid behind A Bookshelf, and Began trying to gain the confidence to try and speak to Agari, but instead she was too nervous to do so, and just started staring at her nervously, Making the Poor girl Beyond Anxious Just like Komi-san!

 Instead, she walked halfway, hid behind A Bookshelf, and Began trying to gain the confidence to try and speak to Agari, but instead she was too nervous to do so, and just started staring at her nervously, Making the Poor girl Beyond Anxious Just ...

Najimi: "Well she's failed Miserably!"

You then flicked it on the forehead as it yelled out an Ow, and you walked over to Komi-san and Began dragging her towards Agari, Much to her Fears, and soon you both walked over to Agari, and you Began taking the lead and Began speaking for Komi-San as she was to nervous to do so herself as per usual!

Komi-san: "Nunununununununununununununununununununu!"

Y/n: "Hello Agari-San, this is Komi-san and she wants to be your friend! Right Komi-San?"

Komi then suddenly jumped up as she had Cat ears on her head!

Komi: "Eep!" (Y-Yes!)

Y/n: "So I think you two can be great friends! I mean you both are shy and Suffer from anxiety, you both Love Cats and Ramen, you both have almost zero friends, you two are just perfect for each other! Do you know what I mean? So do you wanna be Komi-san's Friend?"

Agari was silent for A Few Moments before she Spoke up!

Agari: "I-I'm so sorry But I can't be her friend..."

Y/n/Najimi/Komi: "Huh?"/ (Huh?)

Agari then gained an Incredibly Masochistic Look reminding you of Darkness and Somewhat of Akneo way too Much as she spoke up!

Agari: "But I would gladly be Komi-san's Lapdog! Yours Too Y/n-Kun!"

Y/n: "WHAT!?"

Komi-san: (!!!)

Najimi:

Agari: "You don't Understand! I Am Nothing compared to the two of you! You two are so Popular and Graceful, and Amazing, and I worship you too! I will gladly be your lapdog! I will even Lick your shoes clean, and Even do More!"

Y/n: "You Remind of of A Certian Blonde way to Much..."

Komi: "Nunununununununununununununununu!"

Najimi: "You sure she's A Good friend for Komi-San Now?"

Y/n: "I think they'll be super fast Friends."

Agari was now at Komi-san's Feet Just trying to To earn her freindship, and Komi-san was Just shaking and stuttering!

Y/n: "Komi-San may need some Pushing but she will definetly make more friends than I can count."

Najimi: "Yep, she Maybe shy but she's A Real Great Gal!"

Agari: "Please, Just let me worship you Komi-San!"

And Komi san was Just holding A Sign with A Baseball and A Screw on it! I think you know, what she's trying to get Across!