Duel Against the Perverted Dullahan!!

After Getting Aqua to Fess up to What happened, she explains that their Town was being invaded by one of the demon King's Generals, Beldia, who is A Dullahan who pretty much is A Pervert but will never admit to it, and before they can fight him, he created A Portal to send them here so they can fight him!

Aqua: "And We're Never Gonna get back because We're stuck here, and We're going to be stuck here forever, and-"

Y/n: "Like that Portal?"

You then Point to A Portal that is the exact kind that sent them here!

Aqua: "How... How did you...?"

Y/n: "I can create Portals as well.

Megumin: "YES! Now we can get back and Whoop some Demon ass!"

Darkness: "I can finally get him to Mess me Up~"

Y/n: "Woah, You girls are not going without Me! I have stakes in this too!"

Aqua: "How come?"

Y/n: "I have to see you Three Again."

Aqua: "Oh Ha Ha Ha! Jerk!"

Y/n: "Whiny Bitch."

Aqua: "Fuck you!"

Y/n: "Uno Reverse Card: Fuck you."

Aqua: "DAMNIT!"

Y/n: "Girls, do you wanna Join? I can Rias creating Fireballs, Akeno firing lightning Bolts, Momo Creating Cannons, and Ochaco lifting things to drop on Demons."

Girls: "Sure!"

Y/n: "Great so Let's go."

Later...

You had Popped through the Portal and you pretty Much ended in front of a Town being invaded by A Demon Army and Aqua was Unusually happy!

Aqua: "Yes, We're Back! Yes! YES!"

She then began Kissing the dirt until A Scorpion pinched her tongue!

Aqua: "KYYAH! Y/n-Kun A Scorpion bit my tongue!"

???: "Useless As ever aren't you Aqua?"

Aqua: "HEY!"

Y/n: "I Agree."

Aqua: "HEY!!"

Megumin/Darkness: "KAZUMA! YOU'RE HERE!"

Kazuma

Kazuma: "Yeah, I'm here no thanks to you guys! Beldia has Just brought his entire army Over and-!"

???: "HEY! WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME NOW!? I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF MY SPEECH!"

Kazuma: "Speak, Of the Dullahan himself."

Y/n: "That's the Bastard Then!"

Beldia: "Who told you all to Ignore me!?"