Teaching A Dinosaur Alien to be Human

The next Morning you Woke up with the Light Beaming into your eyes, and You tried to Move your Body but you couldn't move your body, and You Looked down to see The Klaxosaur Princess Pinning your body down by Hugging it!

K.P: (Sleeping) Y/n, Please don't leave me... Zzzzz... You're my Darling... Zzzz...

Y/n: Awww, That's Precious, but I better wake her up

You then Teleported out of bed, went to Grab A Bag full of Ice from the Kitchen, and you then Laid on the Princesses Head!

Y/n: And she should be Awake... Now

K.P: C-C-C-C-C-COOOOLD!

Y/n: Good Morning Princess!

You then removed the Ice off the top of her head she started regaining Bod heat, and you then sat down with her Sitting in front of you, and you then Began speaking!

Y/n: Okay Princess, we need A Name for you

K.P: Well... I had A Name, But I kinda forgot It... Along with my Age

Y/n: How old are you?

K.P: At least 60 Million Darling~ I am of Legal Age~

Y/n: Good Grief... How about I call You ZeroOne?

K.P: ZeroOne?

Y/n: Yeah, ZeroTwo is A Half-Human Clone of you and You're the Original so how about ZeroOne?

ZeroOne: I love it Darling~

Y/n: Okay, No need to get all Mushy on me girl, First of All ZeroOne we need to give you some Threads?

ZeroOne: Huh? What do you mean?

Y/n: I don't know what You're wearing but it's not working by earth standards

ZeroOne: But I'm not wearing anything Darling

Y/n's Mind:

ZeroOne: Something wrong Darling?

Y/n: It's Um... Nothing... So to get you Dressed up this Earth Life, I had gotten A Select group of girls to design A Dress for you!

You then Opened the door To Reveal Rachnera, Nami, Lucy, Medaka, and Satsuki, and you smiled!

Y/n: These Ladies will make you some new clothes! They each have their own skills to bring to the Table! Rachnera has Miles and Miles of soft and super durable spider Silk...

Rachnera: Yep, and If you want something more, Then tell Me~

Y/n: Nami and Lucy obviously have the best Fashion sense, So You'll need their advice

Nami: Thank you so much!

Lucy: We'll definitely do our best!

Y/n: Medaka is Obviously great at everything so she's A Help, and she looks great in everything

Medaka: Awww, Thank you

Y/n: And Finally Satsuki makes Plenty of clothes superpowered or otherwise so she's A Big help

Satsuki: I shall not fail you

Y/n: So ZeroOne take their advice, learn from them, and I'll make you something to eat?

ZeroOne: Um...

She then Points to her razor-sharp teeth, and you quickly got the Hint!

Y/n: Right! Meat! I'll make you something with Plenty of meat! Have Fun!

You then left ZeroOne with the rest of the girls as you went down to the kitchen to ZeroOne something to eat that involves Plenty of Meat!

Sometime Later!

You were finished up Making A Bunch of Roasted Giant Meat on the Bone (Which is Luffy's favorite BTW) And you were about finished with it, when the girls arrived!

Girls: Alright Y/n say Hi to the new ZeroOne!

They Then revealed ZeroOne and she is...

Y/n: Huh? You're Just wearing the Plantation 13 Uniform

ZeroOne: I know but I love it very Much Darling, Plus I think it helps me connect to the other Girls of Plantation 13, So what do you think?

Y/n: You're so Freaking adorable!!

ZeroOne: Oh Thank you, Darling

Y/n: You know I think I know the perfect person to teach you how to be more Human! Someone who had to learn to be Human herself! Give me A Minute! Oh, ZeroTwwwwooooo~!

TimeSkip!

ZeroTwo: So You want me to teach her how to be More Human?

Y/n: Yes

ZeroTwo: Why should I?

Y/n: Come on It'll be you being nice to A Fellow Klaxosaur, or I guess the Original Version of You

ZeroTwo: I don't see why I should do it, Darling

ZeroOne: Please do it for Darling!

ZeroTwo: Okay fine, but Only for Darling!

ZeroOne: Now I can see, That You're my Clone

Y/n: (Thought) It's Like I'm Looking at A Girl Looking into A Mirror of an alternate version of Herself (Out of Thoughts), Okay Look, I'll leave you two alone, and I'll Come back Later to see hows it going

You were about to Leave but ZeroTwo then grabbed you by the arm!

ZeroTwo: Where do you think Your going darling?

Y/n: I'm going to leave you two Alone

ZeroTwo: Well I thought you could help me show her, how Humans work through A Date

ZeroOne: A Date? That sounds like A Fun Concept, What's that?

ZeroTwo: See what I mean Darling?

Y/n:

And Let's just say there was Plenty of Fun, and some Tension between the two girls soon Afterward, because of their Love for their Darling!