Bringing the Fight to Fatboy!!

It was Now Stage three of this newly altered Plan, as Blackbeard Had all of Team 2 all Pinned down by The Powers of His Black Black Fruit, where he's emitting A Black substance from his Body that Pins down all of them, as he Just Laughed like A Maniac!

Blackbeard: ZEHAHAHAHAHA! Would you Like Black Black Fruit Kids!? It's Mighty Tasty, and You Might like it!

Patty: N-No I prefer Candy, sir...

Blackbeard: ZEHAHAHAHA! Too Bad, You're having some!

All of the Blackbeard Pirates began to Laugh as Arachne began to get A Tad worried!

Arachne: Tell me Blackbeard what is your end goal exactly?

Blackbeard: Well Let me tell you! You see I'll Kill all of them, and Those with Magical or Devil fruit Powers, I'll Just absorb! ZEHAHAHAHAHA!

Arachne: O-Okay (Thoughts) D-Damnit, He'll be unstoppable if he actually does this! We never even agreed to Be A Part of this evil Organization! Only if that Y/n Guy comes to save us... He seems to like that Knight in shining armor kind of Man, that every woman drools over

 Blackbeard: ZEHAHAHAHAHA! Who's gonna stop me Now?

Just then the Sewer gates in the room began to shake and rumble as everyone heard A Voice!

Y/n: TEACH I'M GONNA KICK YOUR FUCKING ASS!

Doc Q: It's that Y/n Guy...

Catrina: But which Pipe is he coming from!?

Laffite: This can prove to be A Bad Idea all around.

Just then 4 of you were Busted out of all Four of the Sewer Grates, and you each pointed A Charge fingers at the Blackbeard Pirates!

Y/n's: SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!

You then Caused massive explosions that blew all of the pirates away, and Maka, Medusa, Shuala, Luffy, Soul, And Chopper all ran out to Try and Free the Strawhats!

Blackbeard: What the An Ambush!?

Y/n: Exactly Fatboy! And I'm gonna kick your ass!

Blackbeard: ZAHAHAHAHA! That ain't gonna work Boy, You ain't got Nothing to Beat me with!

Y/n: You Bet?

You then Pulled A Box out of Hammerspace, and it was A Heavy Soundproofed box wrapped with chains, and A Lock, and everyone was Confused! You then Ripped the Lock off and Opened the Box, and the Last guy anyone ever wants to see appeared!

???:

Maka: Y/N!? YOU HAVE EXCALIBUR ON YOU THE ENTIRE TIME!?

Black Star: YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING HE IS RIGHT!?

Kid: Even though he's Symmetrically perfect HE'S SO GODDAMN ANNOYING!

Y/n: Yeah, I never use Him and Just keep him in the Box because... He's Excalibur

Excalibur: Quiet Boy, Now who are we fighting?