The Mystery of A/n!!

We Open up after School as Our Main Heroine Suzu ran out of school, and Began dashing for A Nearby Neighborhood to check on something important! Her Best Friend and Confidant has been tasked with figuring out who A/n is since she was the first person to figure out she is Belle, and so she has the Mindset to find out.

She ran towards A House, and as she was Let in, she ran into A Room which has A Large cushy chair in the center, and In front of it was A Huge Computer Monitor, surrounded by Two smaller monitors, and All over around the room was A Bunch of Anime DVDs.

Suzu: Hiroka!? Did you find anything yet?

Hiroka: Suzu, I'm not sure you want to know The Truth.

Hiroka Betsuyaku (Suzu's Best Friend and Confidant/ Is A Very damn smart cookie being the first to figure out Belle's true identity/ Is really damn good with computers and technology/ Is A Part of U, Always helping Suzu in or out of the Virtual wo...

Hiroka Betsuyaku (Suzu's Best Friend and Confidant/ Is A Very damn smart cookie being the first to figure out Belle's true identity/ Is really damn good with computers and technology/ Is A Part of U, Always helping Suzu in or out of the Virtual world)

Suzu: Just tell me already.

Hiroka: Alright then, Prepare yourself.................................................................................... I got absolutely nothing on him, I still have no idea who he is.

Suzu: Are you Serious right now!?

Hiroka: Hey, It's not my Fault, There is one of two Possibilities, 1 He's A Bot which I find unbelievable since he's far too smart and Strategically minded to be any kind of Bot, or 2 and Much more Likely he's really good at hiding his Tracks

Suzu: How come?

Hiroka: Well the way I see it Suzu, He doesn't want to be found out and he's way better at Hiding than you

Suzu: Yeah, I get that

Hiroka: I think we all know you have A Crush on him

Suzu: (Blushing) H-HIROKA!

Hiroka: Oh come on it's Obvious You love him, I mean You always Blush around him...

Suzu: M-My Avatar has red cheeks

Hiroka: Not to mention, He helped you gain the confidence to show yourself to the world, And He saved you Plenty of times, even nearly letting him carry you around like A Princess