The Crimson Village Movie!!

We Open up At the L/n Mansion and since Y/n's family had Moved in things have been more lively than ever, with Kinue being A Mother/Grandmother figure of sorts, Andrew being the Man's Man, and Ren and Ran being the cute little sisters they are!

Kinue was serving everyone some breakfast as Yunyun was around the corner Just trying to get the courage to try and do something Huge!

Yunyun: "Okay... Okay... Okay... I can do this, There is No Problem here, Unless you consider Miia, then she can be A Problem but I Just gotta tell him, and there is no problem. Oh God, that will probably make all of my friends hate me, I can't do this- No! I can! Just gotta build up the courage!"

Yunyun took a deep breath, and walked into the Kitchen as Y/n's family Greeted her!

Y/n: "Hi Yunyun!"

Andrew: "Good Morning future daughter-in-law."

Y/n: "DAD!"

Ren/Ram: "Good Morning Yunyun!"

Yunyun: "..."

Y/n: "Yunyun Is there something you wanna say?"

Yunyun: "Y/n I have something to tell you..."

Y/n: "Sure, what is it Yunyun?"

Yunyun: "Y/n L/n... I WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIES!"

Y/n:

Everyone: "..........................."

Kinue: "Well of course you can! That gives me so Many Grandbabies to spoil~!"

Y/n: "MOM DON'T MAKE THE DECISION FOR ME!!"

Miia: "Why you Lonely little-"

Before Miia can attack Yunyun, Rachnera literally wrapped her up in Silk!

Miia: "Is this really necessary?"

Rachnera: "Hey, I already did it to Lala Sweetheart~"

Indeed Lala was already tied up with her head in A Separate Silk binding!

Lala: "It's Like The Pits Of Tartarus. I love it."

Andrew: "Hey, I've been there and It's A Masochist's wet Dream."

Everyone: "WHAT!?"

Andrew: "I may have Died A Few times."

He then went back to his Newspaper, as you tried to comfort Yunyun who was now freaking out!

Y/n: "Yunyun why would you ask that? That's not like you. Miia yes, but not you."

Miia: "GET ME DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! THIS IS A MISTAKE!"

Ren and Ran then put their hands together and turned to her!

Miia: "What do you two want!?"

Ran:

Everyone: ".........."

Itsuka: "Gonna need A Senzu bean for that Burn."

Yunyun: "Well... I got this letter from my father who is the Chieftan of Crimson Demon Village, and it says that the Village is destroyed and only the child of Mine and A Great Hero can save everyone."