So Many outfits to Try!!

So After that Girls and Yourself was separated into different dressing rooms so you can try on some Clothes, and The girls were taken to A Massive room with Multiple dressing Booths, and They were left alone to their own devices!

They were all searching for some swimsuits, and Kuroko was trying to find something that speaks to her but there was nothing!

Kuroko: No, No, No, No, Ugh, No! I can't find anything I can wear!

Just then Mitsuko got behind her and got all Haughty again!

Mitsuko: Well Kuroko if you Must know there are two Kinds of Swimsuits. There are the ones who Work for women that have flat figures, and ones with A Curvier Build but... We all know what will work for you~

Kuroko then gritted her teeth in aner trying not to teleport her to the Ocean right now!

Kuroko: Thank you Kongou but I can handle this.

Mitsuko: Oh, Well suit Yourself then

Kuroko: GRRR!

Meanwhile, Misaka was searching for some swimsuits and She found an Ado Rurable two-Piece, frilly, white swimsuit, with A Bunch of colorful Polkadots and she Smiled! Ruiko then noticed and Tapped Uiharu on the shoulder getting her attention!

Ruiko: Wow, Misaka that is such A Cute swimsuit!

Uiharu: Y-Yeah, it would look so Great on you

Miska: Really? You guys really think so?

Ruiko: Yeah, Definetly!

Misaka then smiled but Konori had Curiously but in as she was confused!

Konori: Huh? It seems Kinda odd for you to wear such A Childish swimsuit, Misaka-Chan

Misaka then got nervous and puts it back on the rack, and grabs an Athletic Swimsuit!

Misaka: Oh This? No, No, No, No, No! I mean this one! This is the one I wanted! Just let me try it on!

Misaka then walked over to the changing Booth, as Ruiko, and Uiharu sighed!

Konori: Did I do something wrong?

With Misaka she was laying on her head on the wall of the changing booth slumped over in depression!

Misaka: Why is it so hard for me to show off what I like...?

TimeSkip!

Uiharu: I-I feel practically Naked

Maaya: Don't worry about it Uiharu You Look amazng

Uiharu: You really think so?

Wannai: Of course, A Swimsuit divides the eyeliner from top to bottom so A One-Piece can truly look good on A Slender person

Uiharu: Wow, Thanks!