Genista's Fears!!

After everyone had decided to Take Care of the Franxx Daughters, You had Become the Father of 5 New girls who are all Bio-Mechanical Gundams, each with their own unique personality and skill set, and you were determined to be the best Dad you can be!

All of the girls were Kinda shocked by this, but the Franxx were already referring to them as Aunties, and Some of them like Wendy as their Sister, and Kinue almost Passed out when they call her Grandma and Everyone was Happy!

You had to renovate the Mansion to Make sure they could also get their own rooms and Fit inside, which wasn't too hard since you already have A Few Kaiju living here, and Soon they were all situated in, so there was time for You To spend with Your Daughters!

Your Time with Genista...

Genista was Waiting in her room for You and Kokoro to Arrive! Her new room was about the same size as her Old Docking Bay, but The walls were Painted A dark Forest Green, and there was A Rack for her Hat, and Her Massively oversized Gun, And Also A Giant Table, Chair, A BookShelf, and Even Giant Bed with Green and Black sheets and Blanket! there was Also A Catwalk from the front entrance to the bed!

She was walking around the room nervously as she wondered what her own parents would think of her! She thinks that they do care about her, but They really do, But she heard that they were given the Option to scrap her, and this put A Fear into her Head, that maybe they should have Scrapped her and that she wouldn't have been A Burden, and Now she was Just Laying in her bed trying to not worry about it!

With You and Kokoro you were both walking towards her room with Kokoro still obviously being excited to be A Mother, and you were excited that she was excited!

Y/n: You seem very Excited Kokoro?

Kokoro: Of Course I am, I mean we have A Child Now. That means we get to spoil her, and Take her out on trips, and-

Y/n: Woah calm down, We gotta Get to Know her Fist

Kokoro: Oh Sorry Y/n-Kun, It's Just I'm so excited. I do wonder something...

Y/n: Yes?

Kokoro: Are we gonna get married someday?

You stopped and Turned Completely Pale before you Turned Completely Pink wondering about A Wedding! I mean you had Thought about Getting Married someday, but With all of these girls there would probably be A Lot of weddings and A Lot of Wedding Nights!

Y/n: (Blushing) I, Um... You see... Um... Uh... Marrying is... Uh...

Kokoro then chuckled as you Just gave up!

Kokoro: It's Okay Y/n-Kun we don't have to get Married now, We can do that Later

Y/n: Yeah, I know It's Just... So Many girls to Marry, and I'm 95% Sure Miia, Hancock, Tohru, and Juvia would Just Lord of the flies each other until I Marry one of them

Kokoro: And We'll deal with that someday

Y/n: Thanks

You both Walked inside of Genista's room, and Genista was Just laying in her bed trying to not let her fears and Anxiety get to her, as you both Took the Catwalk holding hands walking down to her!

Kokoro: Hi Sweetie!

Y/n: Hey Genista!

Genista: H-Hello Mama, H-Hello Papa... H-How are you doing?

Kokoro: We're so happy to see you, Sweetie! Have you been Behaving? How are you doing with the other girls? Do you Like Your new Home?

Y/n: Calm down Kokoro let her answer one question at A Time

Kokoro: Oh Sweetie, But I wanna make sure she's doing well, We do love her so Much

Just then Genista Began crying Much to both of your confusion, and she was just straight up Bawling!

Kokoro: Something wrong Sweetie?

Genista: (Crying) You shouldn't have kept me! I'm Just A Burden! You should have Scrapped me when You had the chance!

Kokoro: What?

Y/n:

Genista: (Sniveling) W-What?

Shockingly Kokoro was even More Pissed off than you, and she marched past you and gently but firmly talked to Genista, who was still softly crying!

Kokoro: Genista Pick Up Your Parents right now!

Genista then Nervously Picked you both up and you both hugged both sides of her head, as she was Confused!

Kokoro: Genista Never ever say that, That's not true at all. We Love you, and There's A Reason why we never did. You are A Gift to us, and We would never get rid of you

Y/n: Yeah I love you so much that if anyone would even hurt you I would... Well I don't wanna describe it Just to keep it PG, But I would hurt them and it would bad

Kokoro: Your Father is Just saying we love you and would do everything we can to protect you. Understand?

She then Hugs back smiling!

Genista: T-Thank You Mama, T-Thank You Papa... I Love you Too..

So You spent the rest of the time you Three Together, showing off some of your awesome powers, as you also talked, and she talked about her Interests and all, that soon you both had to leave, and encouraged to Play with the other girls as A Confidence Booster, and as you Both left Kokoro turned to you smiling!

Kokoro: You're really good with Children you Know that?

Y/n: (Blushing) W-Well I- You Know I-I Just- I just have experience, with Chibiusa, and Kanna and You know- Um...

Kokoro then Kissed you on the cheek and smiled!

Kokoro: That's Kinda Hot. You know that right?

Y/n: 0///0

Kokoro: I love you so Much

Y/n: Y-You too