Finally ending this!!/ Confessions Once again!!

Last time The Team was Finally able to kill Sylvia once and for all, or that's what they thought, As Sylvia had met The Dullahan Beldia, and the Slime king Hans in the afterlife, and had quickly Assimilated them back into her body, to Make her into A Massive 300 Ft Tall, Chimera type Monster!

She was Now attacking everyone, as you were being assimilated into her body by being stuck between Her Boobies, which was Kinda Hot but also Scary, and you were thinking of an idea on how to stop her!

She used using her Blade to send tremors around the Village, Used Slime Tentacles to whip everyone, and even Shot fireballs out of her Hands to destroy everything around her!

Megumin: "EXPLOSION!"

Aqua: "Purification!!"

Rias/Akeno: "Red Lightning!!"

Issei: "Dragon Booster!!"

Jr.: "Atomic Blast!!"

Everyone was attacking Sylvia but she was just too strong and began destroying everything around her, and everyone was being blown away!

Kazuma: "Why isn't Y/n Doing anything!?"

Issei: "He's being Assimilated Dumbass!!"

Cerea: "Everyone shut up!! If she absorbs him then she will become Unstoppable! We need to save Y/n!"

Everyone: "Right!"

Everyone then began firing even more, and more Powerful Attacks at Sylvia but she simply shrugged them off without any damage!

Sylvia: "Hahahahaha! You Fools!! I have already gotten Darling's Invincibility, so you can't even hurt me!! Am I right darling?"

Y/n: "Uh-Huh..."

She then began petting your head as she smiled!

Sylvia: "Aww, You're Just the cutest little thing!"

Kazuma: "Y/N SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU'RE NOT A PART OF HER! YOU'RE Y/N FUCKING L/N! YOU'RE FUCKING GOD! IF YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING SHE'LL DESTROY THE WORLD! ALL OF YOUR GIRLS WILL DIE!"

Sylvia: "Hahaha! Do you think that will work? I'm His main girl now and that won't work- GAAAAH!!"

Just then A Massive Hole was ripped open in her chest, as you flew high above everyone and everyone smiled knowing you were back in Town, and you unleashed A Massive Roar that hooked the entire world!

Y/n: "RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

As the entire world shook, Sylvia healed her wounds, and she looked up to see you wrapped up in A Dark Purple aura that destroyed everything that was near you!

Y/n: "I'm done Playing Games Sylvia! If this Aborbtion turned you into this then I will fix this!! Meet Ultra Ego Y/n!!"

Issei: "HELL YEAH!"

Sylvia: "Darling I seriously hate to fight you, but I swear to god, If I Must hurt you To Get you back I will!"

You then smirked, as Sylvia Tried to grab you but you Disappeared, and Kicked her in the gut, knocking some blood out of her mouth, as you smiled, and you then Punched her in the chest Creating A Hole in there, as she coughed up even more Blood!

Sylvia: "GAH! STOP FISTING ME!"

Y/n: "No."

You then took your other hand and Created A Purple Ball of energy in it, and pointed it at her, chest and smiled!

Y/n: "One-Handed Kamehameha!!!"

You then Blasted her full of Godly energy. and she punched you in the chest Making you Ouke up some Blood, as you smiled and you slowly wiped the blood from your mouth, as you smiled!

Y/n: "You're gonna regret that."

You're Dark Purple aura then grew even bigger as that Punch at you, quickly made you grow in Power, and you quickly appeared at Sylvia's Chest and Kicked her right between the boobs as she Gagged, and her eyes bulged in horror!

Y/n: "SPIRIT FISSURE!!"

Sylvia spattered, and twitched in Pain, as A Bright light enveloped her, and she reverted back to her Base form, while two figures landed in the Forests nearby, and you quickly checked up on her as she smiled and Opened her eyes at you!

Sylvia: "Thank you... I Love you..."

Y/n: "Love you too, Love you too."

Later!

Y/n: "So You all Wanna confess!?"

Yuiyui: "Well... You are super cute, and real Husband material!"

Soketto: "Yep!

Arue: "Yepee!"

Dodonko/Funifura/Nerimaki: "Indeed!"

Y/n: "Oh Great, there is definitely some room in the Harem for all of you!"

Girls: "Yay!!":

Just then Sylvia came by wearing some more Casual clothes as she hugged you into her boobs!

Sylvia: "Hey, Remember ladies I'm first! Right N/n?"

Megumin: "We're literally taking her with us?"

Y/n: "Hey, I'm Making the shots here, and I say she's in! Haa...."