The Panty Wearing Terrorist!!/ The Nishikinomiya!!

We Open up at A Train Station near Star Academy where everyone was Just Living their normal lives, just going to work, school, Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, and things were relatively normal until suddenly Papert Pamphlets began falling from the sky and Everyone heard A Voice!

???: COCKLE-DOODLE-NO PUSSY!!! HA!! Nothing's more fun than saying dirty words in Public! I'm A Part of the Organization SOX And Dirty content is your free right!

Meanwhile, you were watching from Afar on the train station's floor as you saw her and easily recognized her despite her masked disguise, and you wished that you could Far less!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Holy fucking Super Kami Dende. Ayame you need to stop this before you get caught. You can get Life in Jail for this!

Just then she landed in front of you and began speaking to you!

Ayame (Whispering) Y/n get to school right now, I don't want you getting into any trouble

She then began running away from the police as she cackled like A Mad Man, and she soon hopped onto A Train heading for Star Academy!

Y/n's Brain:

Later at School...

You were walking through school until you saw Ayame preparing to take her to disguise off when you grabbed her and began dragging her to A Portal you were about to create!

Y/n: Sticky Fingers!!

Sticky Fingers: ARI!!

He then created A Mini Portal as you Pulled her inside, and she smiled lewdly!

Ayame: Oh Hey Y/n, You want to see me naked real bad don't you dirty boy?

Y/n: W-WHAT!? What the fuck is wrong with you Ayame!?

Ayame: A Lot of things take your Pick

You just face palmed as she got A Solemn Look on her face!

Ayame: Hey Y/n, Look I'm Just salty about them restricting our free rights and my Father was framed and was Taken to Jail for it

Y/n: Ayame?

Ayame: Yes. Y/n-Kun?

Y/n: How can I say this without making you upset? Your Father was A Pedophile

She then slapped you as she left A Red handprint on your left cheek!

Ayame: NO HE WASN'T!!

Y/n: Then how do you explain the pictures of Kids?

Ayame: They were all Planted on him! The Government Just wanted him in trouble as my Bio-Mom was A Hentai Artist! He Likes MILF's!

Yn: Yeah sure, say whatever you want Ayame, If it helps you sleep at night

Ayame then slapped the other cheek leaving two marks!

Ayame: LOOK! I have A very Important question to ask of you Y/n-Kun

Y/n: Yes? What is it Ayame-Chan?

Ayame: Okay. I want you to Put the Tissue and Lotion up, Put your pants on. and Finally Join SOX As Our strongest Member ever!

Y/n:

Ayame: HEY WAIT! Why not Join?

Y/n: Oh Let me see, You're a bunch of Terrorists, You're All A Bunch of perverts, and I have no idea what Load of shit I'll get myself in when Sophia finds out and she'll probably Maul Me!

Ayame: Oh You're Just overreacting

Y/n: Well Now when you put it Like that... Goodbye!

You then Opened back up the zipper and you both began walking outside back into school Grounds as she smiled!

Ayame: Man what A Hot Piece of Ass~ I wonder If he has any room in that Harem of is~

Timeskip!

You were now walking down the Hall to your class, as it was just you in the Hallway, and you were thinking about what Ayame said!

Y/n: I know they're repressing our rights but... Is it really A Bad thing? I mean I'm no pervert but I know it's not good to repress our primal urges, animal brain, and all that but... Is it good to Be Perverted? Maybe when I have Sex I could answer that question but That'll be when I Get Married and God that's A Whole other Can of worms

???: Oh Mr. L/n!

Y/n: Huh? Oh, Hi Miss-

Just then Youn slipped on A Banana Peel because can be dirty dicks and you fell on top of someone!

Y/n: (Thoughts) Huh? What are my Lips touching? Am I kissing- OH MY FUCKING SUPER KAMI DENDE!! (Out of Thoughts) MISS NISHIKINOMIYA I AM SO SORRY!!

Anna: ... No, I-It's fine... Really it is...

Anna Nishikinomiya (The Daughter of Sophia, and One of the school's richest and Most Powerful Girls/ Pretty much suppressed her sexual urges for 18 years/ This one Kiss you gave her will change her forever/ Bad News For you Sucker)

RIIIING~!!

Y/n: OH SHIT! I BETTER GO! BYE ANNA!

You then ran off as Anna got up and she touched her lips!

Anna: Huh? What's... What's this feeling I'm having? This... This feels Great... I Need More of it! I-Is this Love! I-I'm In Love with Y/n-Kun! I need more of this immensely!

She then Began Blushing and rubbing her thighs together, as she began to feel feelings that her mother Secretly Built everything around her to repress her entire life.

Uh-Oh, Spaghetti-O's!