Team 2 Vs The Ten Titanic Captains!!

The 2nd team consists of Nami, Robin, Zoro, Sanji, Brook, Franky, Jinbe, Black Star, Tsubaki, Kid, Liz, and Patty were all walking through the Sewers as they were all heading for another entrance into Baba Yaga Castle, and they all had different reactions!

Nami: Eww, Eww, Eww, this is so disgusting!

Liz who was wearing A Gas Mask was thinking the same thing, as she walked next to Nami!

Liz: Nami you need to Put on A Gas Mask there are so Many Viruses and Parasites you can catch down here!

Kid: LIZ, BACK HERE NOW! THE SYMMETRY IS BROKEN!

Sanji: HEY DON'T YELL AT MS. ELIZABETH!

Kid: MAKE ME CURLY BROWS!

Zoro: Ha!

Sanji: Fine then, The Lines on your head is incomplete and are not symmetrical

Kid: Huh? What do you mea- GAH! YOU'RE RIGHT! I'M ABOMINATION AGAINST NATURE ITSELF! SOMEONE GRAB SOME PAPER WHITER, AND FIX ME!!

Robin: Wow, He sounds as Distressed as A Little kid who saw A Puppy get run over

Liz/Kid/Blackstar/Nami/Zoro/Tsubaki: ROBIN!

Patty: That Poor Puppy...

Brook: May I sing us A Song to Lighten Up the Mood?

Sanji: Sure, Things can't even get any worse

Brook:

Just as Brook had Finished singing, They had encountered you running through the Sewers covered in Cuts and Bruises!

Y/n?: Guys! Guys! Guys! We were ambushed by Medusa, and Doc Q, And they took us all Out! You gotta help us!

Black Star: Alright A Fight! Hahahahahaha! YAHOO! I'm coming Guys! 

Before Black Star can run off Nami grabbed him by the collar of his jacket, as he kept trying to run!

Black Star: Why are you trying to stop me Nami!?

Nami: Look If you really are Y/n then tell me something, How did you Lose to A Snake, and A Cripple if you were backed up by several people?"

Y/n?: Um... I had A Heart Virus?

Nami: Nice try. Thunderbolt Tempo!!

She then Fired A Lightning Bolt at this Imposter, and it soon it was revealed who it was!

Nami: Catrina Devon!

Catrina: Hahahahaha! Aren't you A Smart one but unfortunately, that won't save any of you!

Catrina Devon (One of Impel down's Most infamous pirates/ Believes in High Fashion and Killing her enemies/ Has the powers of the Mutt Mutt Fruit, Model: Kyubi No Kitsune which gives her the powers of A 9 Tailed Fox including taking the forms of o...

Catrina Devon (One of Impel down's Most infamous pirates/ Believes in High Fashion and Killing her enemies/ Has the powers of the Mutt Mutt Fruit, Model: Kyubi No Kitsune which gives her the powers of A 9 Tailed Fox including taking the forms of others)