The Evil Meeting II

We Open up the Evil Underground Secret Base of E.V.I.L Where Our Villians are Planning to Make some new evil Plans for their next move against you and Your Allies!

All For one: Alright Everyone I have some new, Incredibly Evil Plans. I shall give everyone an itch, not A Bad Itch, but an Itch that is slightly annoying, and when you try to scratch it'll move somewhere else.

Madara: Is this what I'm reduced to? From starting the war to ends all wars to working under this Loon

All For one: Well you got any Better? Hello does anyone got any better ideas?

Ragyo: Well I have invented the Technology to cocoon people and Turn them into Clothes Monsters who obey my every command

All for one: Is it evil enough?

Ragyo: I mean... Yeah, I guess so

All for one: Then I guess we'll use it. Anyone else? Any other Ideas?

Hody: I have been Making an Alliance with the Kingdom of Atlantis to see if we can Move forward.

All for one: Which one?

Hody: Huh? 

All for one: Which one is it? What Atlantis is there? Because there's Like three of them. There's One of them Owned by Aquaman, the other one by that Mutant Dickhead Namor, and the third one by actual mermaids

Aizen: You seem to have A Hatred Over Namor. Why?

All For one: I tried offering An Evil Solution to get rid of Sea Pollution, and he turned me down.

Aizen: And it was?

All For one: Burn all of the Trash along with the East coast.

Everyone: ...

All For One: Come on that was Evil right?

Hody: Nevermind that, Atrocity we Just mentioned that I Might use Later against Those Damn Monkeys, I had also meant The One owned by the Mermaids. Queen Aphrodite of Atlantis, who wants to work with me to Create An Act known as the Ultimate Tragedy.

All For one: And That is?

Hody: I don't know she never told me

Zamasu: Oh Goodie the fish stick is working on A Plan he has no Idea bout,

Hody: HEY SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GREEN MONKEY!

Zamasu: (Creates Ki Blade) I AM ONLY ONE-HALF SAIYAN YOU BLIND FISH STICK!

All For one: EVERYONE CALM DOWN! We Have more Urgent Matters to speak of! I have Recruited New Members to the Alliance! I would first like to introduce an Old Friend of Mine, and Church goer Pucci!

Pucci: Graci, All For One. I shall Bring Heaven to the fools who would dare mess with me or my dear old Friend Dio

 I shall Bring Heaven to the fools who would dare mess with me or my dear old Friend Dio