Stop the Wedding!!

We Open up with You In your Room still Sleeping, when you heard your doorbell kept ringing over, and Over, and Over again, Until you finally lost your cool, and you got out of bed because none of your family members are there to answer it!

Y/n: "UUUUUUGH! I'm Coming!"

You then Basiccly rolled out of bed with you still wearing your Blanket, and you walked downstairs, with the doorbell still ringing, and you used your telekinesis to open it and you saw Issei still ringing the doorbell until you grab his Lips and shut him up!

Y/n: "What is it Pervessi?"

Issei: "Dude! Dude! Dude! Bad News! Bad News!"

Y/n: "What? Is? It?"

Issei: "Y-You see, Rias's Father is not Happy, and he will not accept her marrying you, and so her Cheating, Broke ass Father, is trying to get her to Marry Riser because it's an arranged marriage, and now she's Miserable and she needs your help more than ever! What are we going to do!?"

Y/n: "First... Call Pump Daddy C... And Second... Call Shallot."

Later...

We cut to A Church in the Middle of Hell where the Gremory Clan and Pheonix Clan were Holding A Wedding for Rias and Riser, and Rias was balling her eyes out, and Her Father Zeoticus was trying to play it off as her Crying Happy tears but her Mother Velena Knew way better than this but couldn't say anything because her husband is the head of the Clan!

Priest: "... And If anyone has anything to object to this, please say it now or forever hold your peace."

Just then the Door Slammed open as you walked in!

Y/n: "Yeah, I got A Few things to Object to."

Rias: "GASP! Y/N!"

Rias quickly broke out of Riser's Grasp and Jumped into your arms Hugging you and Kissing your face!

Y/n: "Yeah, She's my Girlfriend and he's not marrying this Fool."

Zeoticus: "Rias? Honey? Your Forgetting on Teeny tiny little Detail... I OWN YOU!!!!"

Zeotcius Gremory

Zeotcius Gremory

Rias: "Who cares?! I love Y/n and Y/n Only! Riser can rot for all I care!"

Riser: "YOU!"

Y/n: "Hey, KFC!"

Riser: "The Fuck did you just call me!?"

Y/n: "Finger Lickin good!"

Riser: "FUCK YOU! Isn't anyone going to help me!?"

Just then Zeoticus and Rias's Older Brother Sirzechs Stood up and Backed him up!