The Dragon Emperor Of Demise!!

Tohru was Coming back from Shopping for Ingredients, and as she was nearing the Mansion Gates, she saw A Massive Shadow flying from Above, and she Scowled at the Passing Figure!

Tohru: 'Of Course, he would show up again. That Bastard would Just not leave me alone, ever since I faked my death.'

Tohru then Ran up to the door, and Opened it to see Kinue standing there!

Kinue: "Oh Hi Tohru, How was your shopping tri-?"

Tohru: "Could you hold these Please!?"

Kinue: "Oh, Sure!"

She then Hands her the Groceries, as she then flew up into the Sky, and Kinue saw Tohru confronting another winged figure!

Kinue: "Oh Y/n Sweetie, I think Tohru-San Is going to fight another Dragon!"

Y/n/Kobayashi: "WHAT!?"

The both of you ran outside, and you both saw Tohru confronting an elder Looking Dragon who seems to Be Pissed with her!

Kobayashi: "Oh Shit."

Y/n: "You Happen to know Him?"

Kobayashi: "That's Tohru's Father, Damocles."

Y/n: "THAT BASTARD I KEEP HEARING ABOUT!?"

Kobayashi: "Yep."

Y/n: "Hang on, I'm gonna confront him."

With Tohru, she is trying to talk to her father, who is using some very selective hearing!

Tohru: "Father, I love it here! I have People I love, and they love me too! Unlike you, they're my real family! Now Excuse me french but Get Lost!"

Damocles: "Tohru, You are nothing more than A Flippant Child. I gave you A Chance and thought everything over, and now you are coming home with me!"

Damocles (Tohru's Father/ The Dragon emperor of Demise/ Head of the Chaos Faction/ Hates Tohru's decision to stay with Humans/ Is A Total Deadbeat Dad!)

Tohru: "No I will not Father!! This is My Family and not You!! You were never A Father to me!"

Damocles: "Tohru these Humans had Poisoned your mind and I am taking you right back to-"

Y/n: "EXCUSE ME ASSHOLE! GUM-GUM FLAIL!!"

Damocles: "What The- GAH!"

He was Then Knocked in the face by your fist, as he stumbled back! You then flew up with Kobayashi

Damocles: "Damn Human how dare you to hit me! I shall Rain Hellfire from above and-"

Y/n: "Shut You're fucking Face!"

Kobayashi: "Yeah! If Tohru wants to stay here then she shall!"

Tohru: "Guys Leave."

Y/n/Kobayashi: "Huh?"