The Clumsy Centaur Knight!!

You were coming back to School Talking On the Phone to Shallot, as you were walking down the street back home, and You were Just trying to ease him through something really troubling!

Y/n: "Alright dude, calm down, no Calm down, No Calm down, DUDE CALM DOWN! Are you calm? Good, Now explain what is happening again."

Shallot: "Well I was Helping Kermit with his Scheduling thing, and we had to Cute Godzilla earth from the Schedule for Perfect Cell vs Godzilla earth Just for the Budget, and when He Tried to get Cell Jr. to do it, Cell started getting beaten the shit out of, and we Kinda need some help, Like RIGHT NOW!"

Y/n: "Dude, I can't do it right now, As I need to get some extra Groceries for Home, since I'm running out. Then I can help with that Godzilla Earth, Type Bullshit... In the meantime Get Vegeta, Slick, and Maybe even Goku to deal with it until I get there Okay?"

Shallot: "Got it! But Just to say the Gun won't work, so Hurry!"

Click~!

You then got into the Grocery store and Bought everything you needed and Payed for them before exiting with two Bags, and you were about to Turn A Street corner, when...

Y/n: "GAH!!! WHAT THE FUCK!?"

The Massive Brute force of Two Massive soft things had sent you flying into A Lamp Post indenting it with your face into it!

Y/n: "Ow..."

You then heard A Galloping Noise running to you, as it then stopped and someone picked you up And God she was amazingly beautiful!

Centorea " Cerea" Shainus

Cerea: "I am so sorry! I had No Idea you were there! But It makes us wonder... Were you the Beloved master I was Looking for~?"

Y/N: "HELLO KATSUKI DID YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK CAUSE IF NOT, MITSUKI WILL KICK MY ASS!"

Cerea: "Are you okay!?"

Y/n: "Yeah, I can't feel the pain yet... There it is, Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, Ouch."

Cerea: "Are you Okay now?"

Y/n: "Yeah I'm fine, so who are you?"

Cerea: "I am Centorea Shainus, and I am from A Race of strong, and Holy warriors are known as the Centaurs and I have to come here to-"

Y/n: "Woah, Woah, Woah Pump the breaks! Aren't Centaurs Now and even mentioned in the greek Mythos mentioned That Centaurs are Perverted, Drunken, Assholes, Mysoginists, and Womanizers?"

Cerea: "Well... Okay Yes, But The Women Like myself uphold the Holy Law of Centaurs, and I had come here and I won't stop until I find my Master! Which is you!"

Y/n: "Why?"

Cerea: "Because it's in Japanese Myth That if you bump into someone around the corner then that someone is your destined one! So You Must be My Destined one then!"