Devils Vs Fallen Angels!!

Things were Normal around the L/n Estate as every single one of the girls were doing their own thing, since You were out doing whatever, not really telling them what you were doing, where Issei came in tired, sweaty, and Panting!

Issei: "Guys... You can't... Belive... What... I Just... Found... I Need some water..."

Asia: "Sure do you want regular or sparkling?"

Issei: "Regular Please."

Asia then hands Issei A Bottle down and after he gulps the entire thing down he finally explained what happened!

Issei: "G-Guys!! I Was walking around downtown when I saw that Y/n is on A Date with... RAYNARE!!!"

ORC: "WHAT!?!?!?"

Others: "Who?"

Rias: "Raynare otherwise Known as Yuuma was Some bitch, who Killed off Issei when she had the chance!"

Cerea: "And We're complaining why?"

Issei: "HEY!"

Akeno: "She was able to escape when Kokabiel was attacking the school, and Now she's Probably trying to Kill Y/n!"

Others: "WHAT!?"

Asia: "W-We need to stop her while we have A Chance!"

Rias: "Of course! Quickly everyone in my Peerage searches the downtown area, and the rest of you stay here in case he comes back! We need to find them before she has the chance to slay him!"

Everyone: "Right!"

Meanwhile...

You were on Your Date with your secret girlfriend Raynare, and you were sharing A Double Moose tracks Icecream on A Waffle cone with her, as you were both walking around the Park!

Raynare: "Thanks for the Icecream N/n~ I didn't Know Moose tracks can be this Good~"

Raynare

Y/n: "You're Welcome my Beautiful Raven~ I'm Sorry we have to keep this secret. I don't know what the other girls would think about- Mmph!"

Raynare had kissed you on the lips and stuck her tongue in there smiling!

Raynare: "Don't worry about it~ We'll figure it out someday~"

Y/n: "Thanks, Babe."

Soon the Gremory Peerage had found you two, not really to your knowledge and before they attack Raynare they were stopped by Three Figures, who were Friends of Raynare!

Koneko: "You, Jackasses!"

Issei: "Ah, Shit it's them!"

Mittlet: "Aww, It's those cute little Devils~ Kill them Please!!"