Saving the Assassin from the Spider!!

We Open up in the Red Light District of the city, as Inside An Old warehouse, Tsukuyo was tied up against A Giant web as she was crying her eyes out because some of the worst things imaginable things could have happened to her, as she captures, and the love of her life was killed right in front of her!

Tsukuyo: "Damnit... Y/n... I'm sorry I couldn't protect you... You're dead because of me...! ME!"

She was having Flashbacks to when the both of you were in a Club, where she told you to meet up, and right as she was finished confessing to you, you were about to reply when you stabbed in the chest from behind with A Katana, and you were sliced right in between Like Fused Zamasu!

Tsukuyo: "Y/n, I'm sorry... I'm such A Failure... Now I lost you..."

???: "Now, Now, Now Tsukuyo He was Just in my way. You don't need to cry. You need that voice for some screaming when I'm finished for you."

Tsukuyo: "SHUT THE FUCK UP JARIAIA!! YOU KILLED HIM YOU FUCKING DICK!!"

Jaraia: "And you burned half of my face off so Whose the real Villian here?"

Jaraia (Tsukuyo's Former Master/ A Master Assasin/ HeaD of the Scarlet Spider Clan/ Had half of his Face Burned off by Gintoki and Tsukuyo/ Wants to take her face to fix his!)

Tsukuyo: "You are."

Jaraia: "T-That's Rhetorical."

Tsukuyo: "I Know."

Jaraia: "Oh Hahaha! Look, There is Such A Thing as an Eye for eye, so This is A Face for A Face."

Tsukuyo: "But I only took half of your face!"

Jaraia: "Yeah, well If I only take half of your face then It would look uneven and sloppy, Now stay still, and I promise you it's not gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt like A Blazing Hell."

Tsukuyo: 'Y/n! I'm so sorry!"

Before he can get the Knife near her face he was suddenly kicked with A Sudden rush of water, and you were attached to that leg!

Y/n: "Tsunami Tempest Kick!!"

He was then sent flying into the wall as Tsukuyo smiled and tears of happiness!

Tsukuyo: "Y/N! YOU'RE ALIVE!"

Y/n: "Of course I am. I'm practically Immortal."

Jaraia:

Y/n: "Immortal, And Boy Howdy you got me Pissed, And You won't like me when I'm Pissed."

Jaraia: "I don't like you Now! Now Die!!"

He then grabbed A Kunai and tried to stab you but you caught his fist, and smiled!

Y/n: "Heh. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!"

Suddenly your shoes began to melt, as your skin turned ruby red, and your hair turned dark red, and your eyes turned Blood red, as your muscles buffed up, and you scowled at him, smiling!

Y/n: "YOU'RE ASS IS GRASS JARAIA!"

Jaraia: "W-What is this!?"

Y/n: "IT'S RUBY RAGE HAKI! YOU'RE WORST NIGHTMARE! REQUIP: KATANA'S!"

You then equipped into A Pair of Katan's and you coated them in Ruby armament Haki before you jabbed them into his Gut!

Y/n: "RUBY HELLFIRE!!"

His Skeleton began to light on fire, as he screamed in Pain!

Jaraia: "GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!"

Y/n: "I'm going to break you!"

Jaraia: "Wha- GAAAAAAAAH!!"

Y/n: "I'm going to break you Like A Kitkat Bar!"

You then gave him one Hell of A Beating burning way more than his face-off, as his entire skeleton was scorched, and he laid on the ground defeated, as you walked over to Tsukuyo and cut her down!

Tsukuyo: "Oh Thank you so Much Y/n!! You're my Hero!!"

She then Began Kissing you on the lips as you kissed back!

Y/n: "There is definitely A Place for you in my Harem!"

Tsukuyo: "Yay!"

She then began kissing you again, as From A Nearby Building Gintoki was watching the whole thing from A Pair of Binoculars!

Gintoki: "Better him than Me. That woman Is A Total night- GAH!"

Just then He received A Kunai to the head courtesy of Tsukyou for interrupting the moment by spying on them! Don't Worry He's Okay though, That Man can survive way too Much!