Battle with the Akatsuki!!

You were Currently Hanging out with Lucy, Nami, and Tenten, Since the two of them seemingly needed A Break from their Idiot Friends, since They Literally have the stupidest Guy friends, and you had Just finished Taking them out To A Sweetshop, which where they surprisingly ate A Lot, but that was no problem because you were stinking rich!

Y/n: You Know I'm Happy we can have this time together. To be Honest Most of them are Idiots

Lucy: Yeah, Natsu and Happy won't stop breaking into my room, even though I keep kicking them out constantly

Tenten: You think you have it Bad? Well, then Yesterday Lee had made us some Curry right?

Lucy: Okay so?

Tenten: It was filled with Wasabi and Ghost Chili's

Lucy: Oh! Man, that's Gotta Hurt.

Tenten: Yeah and The Idiot still says it's not hot enough. Power of Youth my Ass, He's Just Crazy and Stupid

Nami: Atleast You got to Eat, Luffy basically entire stock when no one is looking, and I had to get the point into him by beating it into him for over An Hour!

Lucy: Is he still Alive?

Nami: He's made out of rubber? what do you think?

Lucy: True

Y/n: I Suggest you all Took up Stress eating?

Girls: How did you know?

Y/n: Nothing. Besides, I gotta spell so you won't put on any weight. It's partially the reason why I can eat so Much, besides having God Ki and all that good stuff.

Girls: Great!!

Just then you Noticed A Small white Spider climb on top of your head, and You Picked it up smiling!

Y/n: Hey Little Guy, What are you doing there? You know it's dangerous for little things like-

You then Noticed it's completely made out of Clay!

Y/n: Oh Shit.

Just the spider Blows up in your face covering you in Soot but you were Okay, and You Pulled out Enma and Ame No Habakiri!

Y/n: Okay who has the Balls and/or Ovaries!?

Just then A Clay Dragon Had Arrived, and Deidara Jumped off of it, laughing to himself!

Deidara: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Do you Like that Masterpiece!? I can make another one with my Autograph!

Tenten/Y/n: Deidara!

Lucy: Who?

Tenten: He's one of the Akatsuki and He's A Pyromaniac!

Nami: Oh That's Not good

Tenten: You Think?

Just then Tobi had Arrived as well Hanging upside down from A light pole!

Tobi: Frilled-Lizard Jutsu!

He then drooped over Jacket to make it look like the frills of A Frilled lizard over his head!

Tobi: Oh I forgot that's all That It does!

 Nami/Lucy:

Y/n: Obito?

Tobi: Obito!? Where?! Where is he!?

Y/n: You. You're Obito.