Miia at School!!

You had Taken Miia to School, and she was Super Clingly to you the entire time Making it easy for you to instantly transmit her to School but the Problem is that it's not easy the rest of the time, so she constantly nearly Chokes you Out, but Thanks to your god Hood, you can at least stay awake!

The school was Nice when she's around but every single guy in School Really Loves Miia, In the Lewd kinda way, and The Miia Fanboys are really jealous of you, so Let's Just say If you didn't have your particular set of skills you would immediately be Beaten!

You were walking down the Hall with Miia, constantly hugging your arm, and quickly got annoyed!

Y/n: "Miia would you Please let me go! AND COULDN'T YOU WEAR SOMETHING LESS REVEALING!?"

Miia: "Oh Darling but you wouldn't let me wear My Bikini, and this is what I always wear! And Don't I Just look Adorable~?"

Y/n: "Kinda Yes, B-BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT MIIA! WE CAN'T HAVE SEX BECAUSE OF THE LAW, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Miia: "We could still cuddle! I'm still your girlfriend!"

Y/n: "Not right now."

Miia: "But-!"

Y/n: "No."

Miia: "Awww..."

The two of you Walked... Or Um... Slither into School as Miia was Quickly swarmed by A Bunch of Fanboys who won't leave her alone, and you decided to wait aside, to let her handle things herself!

Fan Boy 1: "KYYYAH~! MARRY ME MIIA-CHAN~!"

Fan Boy 2: " LET ME FEEL YOUR SCALES MIIA-CHAN~!"

Fan Boy 3: "KISS ME MIIA CHAN~!"

Miia: "Oh My God Boys, I only love My Darling Now All of you losers get loss!"

Fan Boys: "Awww.../ Lucky Bastard.../ Son of A Bitch..."

They all then Left, and Miia then Hugged your arm again as you sighed!

Y/n: "Sigh... You're never gonna leave me alone aren't you?"

Miia: "No~"

Y/n: "Got it."

Miia continued walking with you down the Hall when you encountered one of the evilest things of all... A Racist!

Racist: "Hey why are you dating that Worm, Freak?"

Y/n: "What?"

Racist: "I mean she's so Ugly! Why would you date that Worm? Does she even have Ass? How would you to Fuck? What do you even Like about that stupid, Ugly, Little- GAH!!!"

You had Kneed him in the Gut so Hard he Puked up Blood, and Then you Bitch Slapped him so Hard, his eyes were bulging out of his skull, and you then threw him into A Wall almost Snarling!

Y/n: "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE MAN!"

Racist: "WAAAAH! MOMMY!"

The Racist ran off and Miia then gave you A Hug as she kept kissing your cheek!

Miia: "Awww, You're so amazing Darling~! You Actually Protected me~!

Y/n: "Yeah, I guess I did. You're welcome."

Miia:

Y/n: